Another wolf?

When I followed him out of the car, I went face first into the scent of another wolf I froze and sniffed the air to be sure. Yep defently another wolf is here. I growled and positioned myself in front of the vampire. My back arched in a defensive stance. He chuckled lightly and I tilted my head up at him confused.

You smell my good friend Alex. He's a werewolf like you used to be. Don't worry he's friendly.

I nodded my head in agreement to calm down. He patted my head softly. And we walked towards the door. Before suddenly it opened. A dark skinned figure that was defently of indian relation. He had dark brown eyes that looked like chocolate. A kind smile and was taller then the vampire. He had black hair that was kept short. I glanced at my master before I looked back at him.

That's Alex relax Calla.

I visibly relaxed. And Alex smiled walking down the steps. "So this is the lovely Calla that has been in that dome for so long." He looked at me and smile walking directly towards me. "I remember the first day you came in you were defently a handful-."

He stopped talking when I jumped backwards when he reached out to pet my head. I was afraid of this so called werewolf's touch. He brought his hand back to his side and sighed. "I guess your still not trusting your own kind huh?"

"I corrupted her Alex, she won't except anyone's touch but mine sense she in now a part of me." My master spoke calmly.

"Why would you corrupt the poor girl she's hit a bad time in her life you knew she would say yes no matter what. She ran from her mate. So she's basically broken inside and now you just gave power to her wolf side that's going to be twenty thousand times as moodier when she goes into heat. And the fucking fact that she does have a mate now that wolf will be all over every male in her freaking scent radius. And your all calm with that. Have a bunch of horn male wolves at you door we she goes into heat cause she met her mate but he wasn't smart enough to mark her. And now she doesn't even have a fucking human side! You are completely okay with the freak extra procautions you now have to take on with corrupting a FEMALE wolf!" He yelled at him.

I looked up taken back by his solid black eyes. His teeth had sharpened and lengthen to. He was shaking and I admit it I was actually fucking scared for my life! He looked ready to kill anyone who got in his way.

The next thing I did I didn't think I had in me but before I knew what I was doing I was in mid leap at Alex my teeth bared. And it was all because I felt as though he had threaten my master.

Knocking him to the ground I snapped my teeth inched from his throat. He shoved me off and shifted as well. We circled eachother snarling and snapping our jaws. Before he pause long enough for me to see a guilty look on his face. I stopped automatically that was all he needed. Leaping he had me pinned down. There was now way I could get up I was too small compared to this gigantic wolf and I knew he had won and so did he.

I lay limp my tail tucked submissively between my legs I whimpered.

He moved off me and shift back to human. "Just keep her on a tight leash she can't even defend herself against one male." And with that Alex ran into the forest shifting mid step. Before disappearing.

I looked at my master he shook his head he was defently mad at me and if that wasn't bad enough he mad me stay outside to think about what I should have done ex stead of letting my guard down when fighting Alex.