Waking up isn't that easy

I woke up on the cold ground unsure where I was until the resent memories all came back the bars closing in the terrible feeling of being crowded. I shook slightly as I stood up and looked around I was in a much smaller cage I could still move around but I wouldn't be able to jump or run or even trot. I had to keep my head lowered in it.

My attention snapped to footsteps coming my way. I turned and bared my canines at the face of the alpha. Snapping my jaws in a threatening way I paced in the cage.

I watched him come next to the cage and crouch coming to eye level with me. I snarled this time and stopped pacing I stood still as the alpha tried to stare me down sadly for him it didn't work. He looked away first.

"You know she wolf I know you're a rogue so wheres your human form why didn't you shift when you passed out?"

I growled. I can't speak dumbass! I thought as he waited for me to say something. I turned my head to the side and laid down.

"So your not talking huh. OK then here's your food." He reached through the bars a piece of meat in his hand, I heard a scream and his head shot towards. It thinking quickly I leaped forward and locked my jaws onto his arm and pulled backwards so he couldn't move. The taste of blood welcomed me.

I looked up as the alpha struggled to get away from me. And seen Alex covered in blood running towards me in his wolf form it wasn't his blood on him and I had a feeling I knew whose blood it was given the scream.

The alpha manged to pull his arm away after I dislocated his shoulder making it useless.

Alex ran toward him right before Alex got to the alpha he shifted into a big dark brown wolf. The wolf wasn't bigger then Alex was but it still towered over me by at least 2 feet.

Alex manged to knock him down quickly given he only had three legs. And soon the alpha was out cold. Alex ran to the cage and shifted back getting the key off of the alpha he opened it and I jumped into his arms licking his face. He held me up easily given his super werewolf strength.

He chuckled slightly "let's get you home Calla you master is worried to death about you!" There was a slight scolding in his voice but I ignored it and listened to the relief in it instead.

He carried me for a couple hours until setting me down we had long a before we left the packs territory. And I could tell he was tired he must have been following me the whole time.

"We'll get there faster if we run in wolf form." He shifted and we both took off back home after two days of running and only pausing for a nap or a drink. When we made it home, my master ran out the door yelling at me. I flattened my ears and tucked my tail between my legs. As I whined. I was only doing what he had Alex train me to do.

I slept on a chain that night Alex had left right after we got back. And master had went back inside and was asleep now.

I stared at the stars a small part of me missing my mate but I didn't know why out of no where he had entered my mind.