arriving at Pravda

Denis pov:

As you take a look at your map you see that your destination is pretty near to your current location but as you look up all you see is snow and even more snow to your right there's snow as to your left.
Everything is just snow where's ist that highschool supposed to be?
But suddenly you spot something it looks like a apartment building of the Soviet seventies.
You decide to head there and as you arrive there you see a sign it says Pravda apartment block 1.

Denis to himself :"I'll guess I'm right here."

Suddenly a flashlight blinds you,you try cover but then someone grabs you from  behind and throws you to the ground.
Then sombody asks "Who are you and why are you here?"
Denis :"I'm looking for the Pravda highschool I'm the new student do you were it is?"

The two people turn around and one asks the other :"Goddammit Ivan we just nocked down a fellow student what will Katyusha do if she finds out?"
The other answers :"I don't now!"
You slowy get tired of laying around in the snow and ask them both :"will you now help me up or what?"
They both stretch out there hands and pull you up.
You introduce yourself self and learn that there names are Ivan and Sergei.
You ask them :"Can you bring there or not?"
"Oh of course" They both said.

You go after them as fast as you can but there more used to walk through deep snow .

You,Ivan and Sergei finally arrive at the school you spot a small blond girl next to a bigger girl with long dark brown hair.
"She's really cute tho" You loudly
thought.
Ivan and Sergei looked at you in surprise "Are you crazy these girls are the commanders of the tankery team!"Sergei nearly screamed at you.

As if they heard what Sergei said they walked in your direction.

Sergei and Ivan looked terrified from these girls you didn't do anything but staring at the brown haired girl even as she stood in front of you only as Ivan started shaking you rememberd what's going on embarrassed by the situation you looked down and hoped
she does not ask any further questions .

Now the small blond girl spoke "Ivan,Sergei! Who is that?

Only Ivan answerd "He said he would be a new student"

The girl now turned to you and said"oh you must be Denis then! I'm Katyusha"

"And I'm Nonna" The girl with the long dark brown hair said.

Then Katyusha told Nonna something
you didn't understand.
Nonna then nodded and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to you

"T-Thank you....i guess...." You said

After that Sergei and Ivan gave you a tour around the school.

Suddenly Ivan asked if you already got a apartment as you signed up for the school.
You told him that you didn't
Than he told you that there was a bed free in they're apartment and you could sleep there.
You accepted they're offer and followed them to they're apartment .

*timeskip*

You're standing in a small apartment with two beds at each side it also had an kitchen and a bathroom.

You didn't know who sleeps in the bed next to yours
You asked Ivan but he only said you'll see .
Later Sergei and Ivan went off leaving you alone in they're apartment.

A few hours later you heard that someone was opening the door the door opened and someone said "Allo?"
it was female voice that girl then looked around the corner than she saw you but she didn't look surprised

"Are you the one Sergei send me a message about" She asked

"I guess." you just said
She smiled at you "well I'm Klara : )"