Chapter 11

••• Edited •••

EDELYN'S POV

It was finally the day that Harry got out of the hospital. I woke up at 8 in the morning and it is Saturday. Kimberly was the second to wake up.

I was wearing a Forever New Carrie Tribal Print Tee, a American Eagle For Aerie Frayed Denim Midi Short, a purple Converse All Star High Tops, a Large Half Stoned Heart Necklace, and i was wearing a Urban Classics College Dance Hoodie. And i had on some perfume from Justin Bieber.

Kim was wearing Joie Edealin Tie Front Blouse in Deep Scarlet, Hosllister Manarch Beach Shorts, some DC Women's Rebound Hi Sneaker and a Gold with Black Bow Long Necklace.

I was making breakfast for the boys. I had 70 pancakes made for everyone, some tea and coffee, and some toast with and without butter and i can make some eggs if the boys want me too. I was such in a happy mood. I turned around to see Kim wearing something her mom would never let her wear.

"Wow you look amazing" I said

"Thanks love" Kim said

"But you do realize that i have to borrow those sneakers now" I said

"Ok but dont ruin them" Kim said

"Fine, you just ruin my plans of feeding them to the sharks" I said laughing. Kim laughed too.

"Kim can you call the boys and tell them to change" I said

"Ok, sure do love" Kim said

"Thanks"

"Don't forget! Don't put a spoon next to Liam's plate!" Kim said to me as she casually went up the stairs.

"Sure thing" I said, looking at the pancakes.

I started putting out the plates for everyone. I started to put out the food too. I got out spoons and forks, and the syrup too. And i made sure i didn't put a spoon near of next to Liam's plate.

"BOYS THE FOOD IS READY!!!!" I yelled out as I finished putting a fork on Liam's plate.

Niall was the first one out. He looked at the food and jumped over the stairs. WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING THEM! That boy amuses me in different ways, that you don't understand.

Niall took a seat next too me and Kim was next to Niall. Down came down the stairs was Liam, then Louis then Zayn.

"Whoa that alot of pancakes" Liam said

"Do you have tea?" Louis said

"Do you have coffee?" Kim said

"Do you have toast?" Zayn said

"Do you have eggs?" Liam said

"Do you have orange juice?" Niall said

"Um ok lets see...... Yes yes it is Liam. Yeah. Yes. Yesh, I wouldn't for get it. Um, yeah in the fridge" I said, answering every question.

It took about 30 minutes to eat everything, but we got it done. Niall ate most of the food. I was already done, i was just waiting for everyone to finish.

"Hey Edelyn whats the hurry?" Liam said, finishing his plate and putting the fork on the empty plate.

"I just want to know if Harry's ok" I said, staring at everyone eating their food

"Then what are we waiting for" Liam said, stand up from his seat on the couch.

"We are waiting for Niall to finish his last bite" I said, pointing to Niall, amazed that he's not finished out of everyone.