Chapter 10

••• Edited •••

HARRY'S POV

I remember getting hit in the stomach by this tall dude and hearing Edelyn scream. I don't ever want to hear her scream like that again, hearing Kim scream too, and Edelyn trying to wake me up. Her voice sounding like she was crying, but then someone took her away.

And the rest was a blur...

I remember when i was in the hospital and the doctor came in with a sad look on his face

"Mr. Styles, if you get in one more accident it would be positive that you wont make it" the doctor said making it look that he had only one more life to live. And these people say YOLO.

"So your saying that if i get in one more accident i can die?" I said

"Yes Mr. Styles"

I felt like my life was over. How could you live with your life as a singer and not get hurt? Its not rocket science. The Doctor left and i heard him say Mrs. Styles to someone.

Was i married to someone and didn't even know? Then Edelyn come in. I felt my heart racing with every step that she took.

"Harry!" she yelped

"Edelyn! I'm so glad you ok" i said

"Yes I'm ok, and I'm glad you ok too" She said almost crying. That's when i noticed something different with her clothes. There other clothes were all covered in mud, but now she look amazing.

"Whoa, you look whoa" I said looking at her clothes. She blushed. I like it when girls blushes.

"Zayn said the same thing, and thanks" Edelyn said. I had to tell her about the scream that i heard when i was hurt.

"And Edelyn, please don't scream like that again" I said

"Don't scared me like that" Edelyn said coming closer and kissing my forehead.

She left, and i feft like my heart took a punch. My heart really hurt. It was like i had a heart attack. The Doctor came in

"Mr. Styles, you have to say here for one more day, just to make sure that your ready to go".

I had to stay in this room....for one more day? How would Edelyn sleep not knowing that I'm ok? He should think about her feelings.

"Alright." I said trying to clam my head down of all these questions.

NIALLS' POV

I remember Harry getting hit in the stomach and Edelyn throwing out that scream. I also remember this short dude holding Edelyn back and i went over to him and said "Let her go" to the short guy and he comes and punches me in the stomach. And i heard Edelyn giving out that scream again.

And that when my eyes sight when blur.......

i couldn't open my eyes....

I was in the hospital. The doctor came in and said that everything was fine and nothing was that serious and that i can go home after this on visitor comes in. I heard the Doctor say "Mrs. Horan you can come in".

I was married?! To who?! I want a divorce! I that's when i saw Kimberly come in. I opened my arm so i can give her a hug.

"Kim do you want a Horan Hug?" I said and i saw her blush a bit. She came and i squeezed her tight

"I'm so glad that your ok" I whispered into her ear

"I'm glad your ok" Kim said into my ear. She let me go and i saw her wipe away a tear from her eyes.