Chapter 2

••• Edited •••

EDELYN'S POV

Why are you doing this?! Pull over now and try no to kill anyone in the process. I said to myself.

The photographers were on our tails. I was lost, i didn't know were i was going. If you were in the car with me you could smell the alcohol, they were wasted. My eyes started too tear up, because of the strong smell of alcohol coming from their bodies.

It would have been a terrible day for me.

I'm lost. I'm driving a car. I dont have my licenses and i BANDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION! OMG WHAT WOULD MY MOM SAY?! I have a feeling that i would get grounded until i have children and my children would get ground and my children's grandchildren would get grounded.

"Hi.. I'm H-Harry" said this curly-haired boy, with his green eyes.

I didn't say anything I was just focused on not killing anyone on the street. The boys were all drunk in the back of the car, they were sleeping except the curly-haired boy, he was just staring at me.

We were all out of gas. I didnt know where we were, all I know is that we were near the beach.

I knew were I was because I always used to come to this beach when I needed some alone time, there was always a beach house. I never saw people there or come out of it.

I was near a beach --- the beach house.

HARRY'S POV

All i remember is going to a party, getting drunk, seeing some ladies, going pass the cafe, sees some photographers, kissing this girl I barely knew and getting dragged into this car, where i fell asleep.

I thought i was drunk, turns out i was. Niall was sleeping on me and Zayn was on top of Niall, couldn't see who was on top of Zayn, but i knew it was someone really heavy. I was at the bottom of the pit.

I knew i had to get out. I wonder how they didnt fell to the bottom of the car.

It was a struggle to get out because with all of the boys on top of me they weight like...a ton. When i finally got out we were in a car, and theres this girl driving, i didn't want to be rude so i said "Hi, Im Harry".

She didn't answer back, but i didn't expect her too, she was driving we might be in an accident if she told me her name. I went back to sleep. It was really hard to sleep with the smell of you not showering in two days and the smell of alcohol.

EDELYN'S POV

When the curly-haired boy said "I'm Harry", I got so shy to speak back to him, and besides i was driving.

It was 30 minutes and we just now lost the photographers and were all lost. We'll I'm lost.

"I just knew I made the wrong choice", I whisper to myself while hitting my head on the steering wheel, hitting my head over and over again.

"Wrong choice of what?" Said this cute blond-headed boy in the cutest Irish accent, I knew it had to be Niall. i didnt speak to him. I was shy, no one expects to talk to someone, but they didnt know.

"Wrong choice of what?" He said again.

"Oh um....... I got the wrong size coffee from starbuck" I said trying to look sad

"We are here, can you wake up the boys?" I said the Niall. He nodded in return. I got out of the car and notice that the car was on sand and there was a beach house.

The beach house was with glass windows. It had 2.....4..... 5 floors. The first to the third was purple. I mean the glass was colored purple. It didn't look painted at all. It looked like a light purple color. And the fourth to the last floor is colored in blue. It seemed like two different people lived there and they liked two different colors.

"Where are we?" Said a boy with a head full of messy hair, I knew that was Louis the funny one in the group.

I knew I had to think fast........ "you guys are on a vacation" I said trying looking happy to say that in front of there faces. They all looked at me confused. Like they never been on vacation before.

"Why wouldn't the Manger tell us this, then?" Liam said.

"Because...... the Manger and your crew workers thought you work too hard and you guys needed a break. Surprise" I said trying to look convening.

"So, where do we live then?" The curly-haired boy Harry said, the one that kissed me.

I pointed to the purple-blue beach house, hoping no one was in the house and hopefully there was some food.

They looked away and walked to the house, I followed behide them.

"I hope they bought it"