Chapter 3

••• Edited •••

EDELYN'S POV

We all walked to the house. I had my fingers crossed and hoped it was an abandon house. We all stopped and sat down in the sand, while Niall looked at the house

"That's a big house", Niall said in his hot accent. I couldn't help myself, I had to say something. And I actually did, it was kinda embarrassing. The boys looked at me in a weird way.

"You... you like my accent?" Niall said looking happy.

"Well...um...yea? Who doesn't? I mean... I'm a real sucker for accents, any accents" I said still blushing and a bit embarrassed and looking at the sand, tracing my shoe in the sand to make a heart.

Niall lifted up my head and said "I love your accent too, I think..... I know its amazing". I looked in his eye and started blushing.

"Thanks, Niall", I said in love with his eyes.

"Hey if you two love birds are done, we will like to start the vacation" Zayn said looked down at us. I looked around and saw that everyone else is gone to that house.

Niall stood up and he held his hand out to me. I took his hand and with an amazing force Niall lift me off and we walked to the beach house. Everyone was waiting at the door. I was hoping it wasn't lock.

Niall opened the door and there it was, a orange couch with two loveseats, stairs that lead up to the bedrooms, and the windows looked clear like.....how normal windows should look like.

We all went to the kitchen and there it was....it was perfect, too perfect to describe.

The kitchen was the only part of the house that didnt have windows around it. The boys went to pick there beds out. I was still wondering around looked at every single details.

HARRY'S POV

When we stopped at the door of the house the boys and I was talking about this 'vacation'.

"Why wouldn't the Manger tell us about this vacation? We could of at least packed for it" Liam said looking around the empty furnished house.

"Well... maybe it was a surprise?" Zayn said fixing his hair while looking at his reflection on the windows. Casual Zayn always checking out his hair.

"We really need to take a shower" I said while covering my nose, hoping not to puke on the house.

"Yea! I cant take it any more" Zayn said still fixing his hair.

"Here are the love birds" I whisper to Zayn as Niall talks to the girl

"The weird part is that she never told us her name. Ok as soon as everyone takes a bath we can talk in the living room" I said to Zayn. Zayn agreed with me without even looking at me.

EDELYN'S POV

All of the boys picked put there rooms, Harry had a room all by himself, Louis and Zayn had picked out the same room because there was a lot of mirrors and stripes, and Niall and Liam had a room all by themselves.

I, for once, didn't rushed to pick a room, I just looked around the house. There was a backyard, that yard was the same size as a football field. Next to the yard there was a pool; a big one too. It had to be at least 6 or 7 feet deep. I came back inside and there was Harry sitting on the orange couch. It looked like he was posing for someone but he wasn't. He looked like he showered, but he had the same clothes on.

"You never told me you're name" Harry says in his accent.

"My name is Edelyn" I said sitting down a cross from him, thinking that I should have told him a fake name.

"Why are we here" Harry says looking confused and nervous.

"Wow, I thought you would be more excited to be on a vacation with your best friends. You know this doesn't just happen to normal people, you should be happy" I said trying to look convening. I think he bought it though.

"I'm sorry if I'm grumpy...... I just didn't have any sleep today" he said looking into my eyes.

"It okay. You know, you can go to sleep" I said looking at him.

"Oh no its okay, i took a shower and i wanted to spend the day with you....i mean if you want" Harry said blushing looking at the floor.

"Sure" I said looking cool on the outside but inside in lighting up like fireworks but im not a Directioner and im not a Directionater, I heard there muisc but i never got the time to search them up.

My friend Alex shes a Directioner.

"Lets go shopping" Harry said while standing up and offerning his hand to me. I took it and he lifted me up.

My god, These boys really work out.

"Great i have to buy myself some new shoes and a binki.. if i want too" I said while watching Harry leave a note for the lads.

"There. Now Louis wont get worried and look for me." Harry said smile like he just saved someones life. "Shall we go?" He added on

---------

(A/N)

This is how the kicthen looked like (if you wanted to know)

http://www.dreamkitchen.co.za/wp-content/gallery/pictures/dream%20kitchen%205.jpg