one

padmé's pov -

padmé's pov -

I was sitting in the living area of my little place on Naboo. I was watching my two bundles of joy playing with each other.

So peaceful, so quiet, so beautiful, but I felt incomplete without him.

"Padmé, we have guests. You'll need to hide." Obi-Wan pokes out at the corner of my eye.

Obi-Wan has been helping me take care of my children, he's also kept me hidden from The Empire, along with the kids as well.

"Mother.." Leia tugs on my long skirt, I quickly picked up my children and held them close..

"Luke, pull my hood up?" I smile at my son.

"Yes, Mother." He smiles, grabbing the white fabric and putting it over my face.

I place Leia on the sofa, and put Luke's hood up, while Leia was way ahead and already was crawling off the sofa with her hood up.

"Padmé, I personally think it's The Empire-" Obi-Wan's voice shakes for our safety..

"Come on, I've been waiting for this day." I keep ahold of Luke, "Pick Leia up!"

Obi-Wan does as I tell him and head for the back doors.. that lead into the forest.

"Padmé, what are we doing?" Obi-Wan leans a hand on my upper arm..

"Grab food and clothes for everyone. Meet me at the top of the hill." I assure him, he hands me Leia and takes off back to the little house in the edge of the lake.

anakin's pov -

"Go look around." I say, "I'll stay here, bring me anyone.. especially who lives here." I say harshly to my men that came with me.

"Yes, my Lord." They walk off into the house..

I begin to walk to the balcony that had a view of the whole entire lake.. I remember me and Padmé sharing our first kiss here..

Naboo was the same weather as usual. A bright sunny day. I've never seen Naboo any other weather.

You could still here the soft sound of waterfalls in the distance, it was truly beautiful.

"My Lord, I don't think you'll like this." One of my men state...

"Who did you find?" I say, still looking out over the lake.

"Master Obi-Wan Kenobi." I turn and set eyes on the Jedi.

-

not me finally going to update this book with corrections 😸

may the force be with you 🤍