Chapter 10

Raven's P.O.V

OMG!! I can't believe I'm actually here, it's my biggest dream come true!!

Then they started with a song, it was Knives and Pens!! I love that song, it's the first song that I heard on BVB!!!

The song started and the crowd went wild and cheered with all their might, at the top of their lungs, I of course yelled and cheered with everything I had, just then I noticed CC give me a smile... OMG!!! I was freaking out and smiling like a fool!!!

But I didn't care. Christian freaking Coma smiled at me!!! I can't believe it, I feel thousands of butterflies flying in my stomach non stop and my heart is beating like I just ran a marathon for 5 bloody hours. I've got a feeling this is gonna be a really good night.

After this song they played a few more, they played: Sweet Blasphemy, Perfect Weapon, The Legacy, Die for You, Heaven's Calling, God Bless You...

When the show ended CC threw his drumsticks into the crowd and I caught them!!!! Yay!!!

Then Ashley said "Thanks for being the best crowd, we love you all, so stick around after the show for a meet and greet session"

Me and Chippy exit the building and started talking..

"OMG Chippy, that was amazing, we should do that more often" I said.

"IKR!! That was great, I can't wait for the meet and great session" Said Chippy so excitedly.

"Chippy, you'll never ever guess what the hell happened" I said almost yelling.

"Well, Black, of course I won't if you don't tell me, now spill" she said

"OK, OK. Well when I was yelling with the crowd, I swear CC gave me a smile!!!!! OMG!! I'M SO FREAKED!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Chippy yelled, so loud that everyone faced us"

"Calm down" I said.

"OMG! THAT'S SO AMAZING!! YOU LUCKY GIRL" She said. I just laughed.

Suddenly, the meet and greet started so we rushed to catch up with everybody else but unfortunately they beat us to it.

"Oh, great just amazing" I said clearly annoyed, (note the sarcasm).

"UGHH!! THIS SUCKS" said chippy.

Meanwhile the giant queue moved we decided to entertain ourselves until it was our turn to meet the incredibly incredible: BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!

We talked and talked and talked for hours and then, before we knew it, it was our turn!! We were the last ones there, everybody else had already gone home.

We aproched them and I locked eyes with CC, OMG!! My heart was beating so much, I'm surprised it hasn't blown up by now.

"Hey guys, anything we can do for you?" Said Andy kindly with a nice smile on his face, even though he must be really tired he still cares about his fans, he's so nice and consideret, all of them are.

"Yes, please! We don't want to be a bother, all of you must be really tired after a great show so were gonna make it quick, could you please sign this and take a picture with us?" I said

"Of course, you girls are so kind, not most of the fans really think about us" Andy said with a big grin on his face.

All of the BVB signed our poster and took a picture of us. We were really happy!!

We said our goodbyes and just as we turned around to leave Andy called us " Hey, wait" we turned around.

"We want to now your names, and give you a reward for being so nice" Said Andy smirking.

" I'm Raven and this is my best friend, Chloe' I said

"I call her black and she calls me Chippy" Chloe said.

All the guys laughed, that's very cute' said CC. "Thanks" Me and Chloe said simultaneously.

"Hahaha, not again, we tend to do that a lot" Chloe said. The guys laughed again.

"Now for your reward" Said Ashley smirking. At this point I panicked a bit, Ashley's the player of the band and....

My thoughts were interrupted by someone hugging me. It was CC, my heart skipped a beat.

"You're reward is free hugs, haha" Said Jinxx. "Yay!!" Me and Chippy said.

All of the guys hugged us separately and then a big group hug!!!

We got out of the hug, talked a bit more and then said our goodbyes.

"Bye guys, thanks for everything," We both said. "No problem guys, see you" they said.

We waved at them, they waved back and me and Chippy left.

CC's P.O.V

I was dazzled, Raven was so beautiful, so pretty, but shell never like me back, all of the fans usually like Andy or Ashley I'm just the guy on the drums at the back of the stage. We headed out, and went straight for our bus.

Then we heard this screaming voice, its was a girl's voice, it sounded.... No it couldn't be... Raven.... Nooooo

We were getting closer and closer to the voice, when we arrived we saw Raven on the ground unconscious, some woman kicking her and Chloe trying to stop whoever that bitch was that was hurting Raven.

Raven's P.O.V

Me and Chippy headed out after saying goodbye to BVB, we were fangirling like crazy!!!!

Just then I heard footsteps approach us.

"Long time no see" Said a voice. That voice sounds familiar. Panicked I turned around and saw.... Her....The devil.... My mother.

"I knew I'd find you here, you little emo faggot" She said. I got really angry. "Who the hell do you think you are you skank, ruining my life, ruining everything and especially ruining tonight for me and calling me a faggot emo" I said. Wow... Did I just say that? That felt good.

She said nothing but her face expressed a thousand words, she was really red and angry, so angry I could just see smoke coming out of her ears....

Before I could stop myself I said again. "Huh?!!! Who the hell do you think you are you little bitch?

That did it for her, she charged at me, and started punching me in the face, my nose started bleeding uncontrollably she then punched my eyeball, that really hurt, I winced in pain, grabbed my eye. Then, taking advantage of the situation she pushed me on the floor I hit my head really hard, I was getting really dizy, she started kicking me really hard. Although Chippy was trying to stop her it didn't work, she knocked out Chippy too, but she was alright.

The pain was killing me I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed in pain. And then I faded into the darkness, I blacked out.

But before fading completely I heard someone yell. "Hey, get the fuck away from her" Then I blacked out completely....

A/N....Hey guys, to any of you who read this crap, I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner,I was reallyyyy busy and was working on this chapter so I hope you like it, notify me if I did something wrong or well notify me for anything you need to say. So please vote, comment, add.... Yadi yadi yada all that and thank you all I LOVE AND ADORE ALL YOU GUYS :)