Chapter 23

Ash's P.O.V

"I can help with that..." Said a feminine voice... My heart stopped for a minute.

I'm too scared to look please don't tell me that it's Chloe, I'm screwed....

I slowly turned round and too my luck it wasn't Chloe, it was Raven..fiuu...

"Raven, thank goodness, you scared the hell outta me. I thought it was Chloe" I said.

"Hahahahaha" she laughed.

"I'm sorry about that, don't worry Chloe's just gone to the washroom..."

"I kinda knew you liked her, because it was obvious, and from what I can see she likes you too, I'll find out for you, im the matchmaker" She said while forming a heart with her fingers. Aww that's cute I thought...

"Really, thank you so much and please don't tell her" I said.

"Don't worry, you're secrets safe with me" she said winking...

"Thank you again" I said

"Stop saying that, you're my friend and I'll help you" she said smiling.

"Thank--... I mean great" I said also smiling. Then Chloe came back to the room. That was close.

"So, what'd I miss?" She said so cutely. Man I just wanted to go over there and give her a kiss I thought.

"Oh, nothing just stuff.." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Hmmmm..okay then." She said.

I turned around and kept talking to the guys. "Don't worry man, we'll help you" they all said. I'm so happy I've got such great friends and band mates.
....oh what woud I do without them...