Chapter 30: 'I Love You'

Ash's P.O.V
I am nervous. I'm so nervous..
I don't know if I can do this. No Ash snap
out of it. There's no turning back.

I got in the car and started it.
I began driving at first the silence was a bit
uncomfortable but I started some small talk until we got there..

It took about half an hour to an hour probably. When we finally arrived I got out of the car closed the door and jogged over to the passenger seat and opened the door for Chloe. She looked gorgeous...

"Hey, you okay? Sorry it took so long" I said

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks Ash" she smiled

"I'm glad. Now I'm gonna lead you okay it won't be long. Just hold on and soon you'll take the blindfold off. Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, I'm fine with it. Oh, Ash you're so mysterious.. I really like that" she said laughing and giving me a bright smile that made me go wild and my heart melt.

"Yep, that's me" I laughed.

She got up and I closed the door behind her. I held on to her and led her trough.

"Okay, I'm going to take the blindfold off so no peeking" I said laughing.

"No fair" she joked.

"Pweaseeee" I pouted.

"Awww. Okay then" she joked.

"Yay!" I said.

"Close you're eyes" I said.

She closed her eyes and I removed the blindfold and tossed it on the ground.

"Okay now....open them" I said excited.

She opened her gorgeous eyes and gasped and whispered" oh my jinxx"

"Do you like it?" I asked anxious.

"No, I don't" she said as I frowned.

"I LOVE IT ASH..." She yelled.

"Really?" I asked concerned.

"Yes!! I freaking love it its just wow... There's no words. I'm speechless.. This place is gorgeous. Omj thankyouuuu!!"
She went on excitedly.

And just then she jumped on me giving me a big hug. It felt amazing.

"You're welcome. And by the way you say 'Oh My Jinxx' a lot" I said laughing

"Shut up" she shoved me playfully.

I laughed. "This way" I said grabbing her hand and leading her over to the place where I placed a picnic.

"Here we go" I said.

"Awwwww. Ash this is amazing. Scratch that you're amazing. Thank you so much seriously" she said smiling as she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I felt butterflies flap around wildly in the pit of my stomach and I couldn't wipe the smile I had off my face. As a slight blush crept on face as I tried to cover it.

"So um...I meant to talk to you about something if you don't mind" I said nervous..

"Yeah, sure!! Go on " she smiled.

"Okay, well we've know eachother quite a while now. I wanted to say that you're a kind, intelligent and beautiful person. Who always cares for people more than yourself and is willing to help them out and I really like that, I really like you. As a friend, of course but I like you as more than that.
You're amazing. So will you be mine?..
I asked with all the courage I had.

"I....."

CLIFFHANGER!!!
Well Hi guys sorry for not updating I actually wrote this before but I got deleted like 2 times UGHHHH!!