Chapter 9

Raven's P.O.V

We dashed back home, when we got there we raced upstairs, I got the first shover while Chloe picked out the clothes she was gonna wear. I finished showering, got out, put on some undergarments, brushed my teeth. I got out my blow drier and started drying my hair and combing it, adjusting my black bangs. I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. Chloe went to get a shower. While she was in there I went and opened my wardrobe. I decided on black skinny jeans, my BVB band tee and my black combat boots. I had my clothes on it was accessory time. I put on my studded chocker, with some spike bracelets and a studded bracelet. Chippy got out the shower, her hair was amazing, she dyed it blue.

"Chippy, OMG I love it"!! I exclaimed, running to her and giving her a huge bear hug.

"Thanks" she smiled

I went in the bathroom to get started on my makeup and war paint. I decided on Andy's warpaint, I added a few touches.

Wen I finished I went to see Chippy, she was wearing dark purple skinny's with a BVB tee and combat boots. Her wairpant was done just like Ashley's.

"You look amazing" We both said simultaneously. We looked at each other and laughed. We headed downstairs, I got my leather jacket, wallet and keys and we were off.
*Car ride*

We got in the car, we were so nervous but at the same time very happy.

We got in and I started driving. Once we were off. Chippy put a BVB CD in. We both looked at each other, smirked a huge grin and simultaneously shouted THIS IS GONNA ROCKKKKKKK!!! WOHOOO!!!

we sang along like crazy and shouted with Andy! It was so much fun. We reached a red light, a stopping point and someone next to us in a car looked at us like we were some martians from a different galaxy that came here to invade the word!!! Lol. I ignored it, I wasn't going to let anything ruin my night today but Chippy had other ideas... She opened the window, and said "Oh, like you've never done it" And just as I was going to continue driving, she gave her the finger. Lol.

I was dying of laughter. She turned to me and said casually "That'll show her, now where were we, she said all happy.

We carried on screaming to the music, we were so happy!!!! I think we had euphoria!!!! Haha

(a/n any of you who don't now what euphoria means, it means that someone is very very very very very happy!! Not just normal happy!).

We arrived at the concert, parked the car, which was very hard considering all these people here. When we finally found a parking spot. We got out and headed for the entrance, there was thousands of people. When we finally reached the doors there was this big security guard, we gave him our tickets and got in. He looked like a gorilla ....

We were in , yayyy!!

We shoved and pushed everyone to get in the front!! We waited a couple of minutes, and then suddenly some music started playing and some cool smoke effects washed over the stage, accompanied by some cool colorful stage lights. The lights went off, everything was dark. Just then Andy came on stage and screamed into the microphone, " are you rockers ready to rock tonighttttt'

The crowd went wild.....

This is gonna be so amazing........
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A/n sorry If it's to short.