Chapter 10: Doing It Wrong Part Two

Authors Note: Part Two, basically I'm going to go back before Nadia gets out the hospital in this chapter, and then continue forward.

"She's the reason it happen, but she's over reacting, all because she wants things to change." - D R A K E

Why didn't Nadia tell me about her condition? Sitting in the waiting room for what seems for hours, is driving me nuts. It's horrible because nobody has came up to me and said "She's alright sir", instead nurses and doctors are running around worrying about others, but I know I'm just being selfish right now. But you can't blame a man? Can you? Well you probably can, you can give me that, you don't seem to care about her anyway, or you treat her like dirt sh*t, but y'all don't know me well enough to judge, so shut the hell up. I care about Nadia a lot, well I don't know how I feel about her, but I do know I don't want her dead.

As another hour goes by and no doctor have came I was suddenly becoming nervous. Nervous about what if she don't make it. The doctors only told me that she has an eating disability as what they see, but they don't know how long she's had it. Which scares me the most because this is something you need to put on a job application, so just incase we're out of town, I'll know what to do!

As another hour goes by, a nurse finally came and told me she was okay, that she just hit head pretty hard, which mean she'll be unconscious for a minute or two.

I've been waiting for awake what seems like two days but actually just been some hours. I already known went home, took a shower, and grabbed a blanket just incase.

Around 10:30 I walked out of her room, to go get something to eat, and wen I came back the nurse told me she has awaken. I couldn't be any more happier to be honest.

Author notes; Interruption something I usually don't do but um, I'm not rewriting the whole scenario where she wakes up, and they go get lunch, but I am going to write about Sally and what happen, head up. Okay back to the story, well a little fast forward!

After I drop Nadia back off at the hotel, I had to drive at least an hour to get back to where Sally wanted me to meet her at.

See me and Sally go way back, it wasn't just a fling, I actually think I loved her. She meant a lot to me, but after my brother graduated school, I became very popular, not saying that I wasn't. I'm a Gonzalez, everybody worshipped a Gonzalez. When I became popular I dropped the things I didn't think I need anymore and she was one of them, and that when I feel for Juliet; and her gold digging scheming ass.

When I pulled up to the place, Sally sent me a text and told me she'll be down in a little. So while I waited for her, I couldn't help but think about how much fun I was going to have with Nadia, when I get done with this date.

As twenty minutes went by, Sally finally came down the steps dress in something so f*cking beautiful, it turned me on to were I even rushed out of the driver seats just to open the door, usually I take my time.

"Hi babe", she said placing a kiss on my cheek.

I gave her one of my smiles, and asked "Are you ready to take off?"

She just nodded her head, and I began to drive. We were having diner at Joh De Luca Valetina , which is a very expensive restaurant for very rich people like us.

When we arrived, Sally took my hand and guided me through the front desk.
She already told the lady our names, and now we are waiting for are tables. While we were waiting, Sally asked me to go to the club with her later on, I wanted to turn her down so bad, but she gave me the eyes, and I couldn't just say no.

When we finally got our table, we place our order, and started talking about everything under the blue.

"So what made you hire Ms. Proud?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.