Chapter 5 : N e w F l a m e

A u t h o r N o t e: Hello my lovely readers who is reading this book. I am so sorry, I haven't even thought of updating this book. I just been real busy with school, and a lot of other stuff. I'm going to try to update almost every other day. If you're reading my other book, I know I was supposed to been updated on that book, but hey I'm trying you guys. Anyway, that's a picture of Nadia (Gabriel Union). Enjoy .

"Baby lets start a new flame!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- C h r i s B r o w n

We just landed in France, and Mr Gonzalez is already unhappy. We was supposed to have the biggest suite in Hôtel Le Bristol Paris, but his booking agent forgot to even make reservation. So here we are on the side of the street in Paris, France, waiting for another hotel to come up to us and say "Hey we can fit you guys in!".

After what seems to be an hour, Cameron, finally found us an hotel. When we arrive to Park Hyatt Paris, the desk lady had the rudest attitude ever. I haven't seen anybody as rude as her, even though Cameron is the biggest ass, he don't even act like her. She act like she wasn't raise off manners, or she had a golden stick up her ass. Either way, she didn't have to be rude.

When we got to our room, it only had a king size bed, a nice living room, with a lot of designer furniture, and a nice kitchen.

Where am I going to sleep? I refuse to share a bed with that man.

"Um? Mr Gonzalez?" I mumbled his name.

"Call me Cameron, we're off duty Nadia. But what is it that you want?" He asked with a hint of annoyed in his voice.

"Mr- I mean Cameron, where am I going to sleep? As you can see there's only one bed - "

" I know there is only one bed. You can share the bed with me or sleep on the couch." He said interrupting me.

Me sleep on the couch? Is he serious.

"Sorry to bust your bubble. I don't care how irritated you are with you Booking Agent, but you have me f'd up, if you thinking I'm going to sleep on the couch. You're the man! You could at least, say you'll sleep on the couch. Don't be so damn inconsiderate!" I said, while unpacking my clothes.

"I'm not in the mood for your yelling, or you simply acting like a brat. So please shut up, and choose one of the other. I have important meetings, and I can't afford an aching back." He replied.

" I choose to go pay for my own room, bastard." I said reloading all the stuff I unpacked into my suitcase.

"You're not going any fucking where. So unpack them damn clothes, go take a shower, and get off my damn nerves Nadia!" He yelled, while standing over me.

I really don't know what got his damn Calvin Klein under wear in a twist, but they need to be untwist. I unpacked my bag for some unknown reason, and do as he says.

When I come back into the room, he wasn't here, but a note was.

"Going out. Be back later. Call room service for food. Don't leave this darn hotel!" I crumbled up the note and threw it in the garbage.

I wasn't about to get dress after I took me a nice shower, so I decided to call room service, and sit and watch corny romantic television series.

After I was finishing eating mozzarella cheese stick, I turn off all the lights, and went to go lay down on the couch.

Don't ask me why I decided to lay on the couch, because I really don't know. But what I do know , he wasn't getting any of the comforters that was on that bed, because they were all going to me and this couch.