𝟎𝟏𝟖 | jinx it

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿oh, i want some more✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

☆━━━THE NIGHT WAS YOUNG as I trailed behind my sister, my left arm resting over my chest from being held captive in a pretty little sling I had to wear

☆━━━THE NIGHT WAS YOUNG as I trailed behind my sister, my left arm resting over my chest from being held captive in a pretty little sling I had to wear. I tried my best to ignore the annoyance of it as Vern came into view, a smirk forming on his face when he caught sight of us.

      "There they are," Vern called, "New York's secret weapons,"

      A smirk of my own formed on my lips as my eyes fell to the matching sling around his neck. I lifted my arm, wiggling it slightly. "Twinkies," I joked, to which Vern chuckled.

     It's been two weeks after the whole Shredder thing, and I was stuck in a stupid wrist brace and had to wear a sling. It sucks and often irritates me. Which is why I don't wear it often — much to April's annoyance — but after catching the Velcro straps on the fabric of my hoodie, blanket, and pretty much anything made of cloth, I freaking hate wearing it. So, when I was alone in the solitude of my room, I refused to put myself through that type of torture.

      Though, doing that was a hard task, seeing as April would pop in every now and then and scold me if she caught me not wearing the damned thing.

      I wanna see her wear this thing and see if she says anything then.

      Also, the last time I saw the Turtles was when shredder was arrested; though I always felt like they were watching in the shadows I couldn't help but miss them.

      I turned my attention back to Vern as April asked, "How's your arm Vern?"

     His eyes fell to his arm for a fleeting moment, before shrugging in a nonchalant way. A coy smirk filled his lips and I rolled my eyes.

      Cocky shit.

      "Well, it wouldn't be much use in a fight. Not that I was much use before, but.." He looked at me, his eyes glancing down to my arm. "What about you?"

      I lifted my arm slightly, "Oh, this bad boy?" I wiggled it while pursing my lips, "It's totally messed up, nerve damage, can't play my music until it's healed up." Which totally sucked, but in time I knew I would heal. I just hoped it wouldn't do any permanent damage.