𝟎𝟏𝟎 | hogo'sha

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿crazier than hell✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

☆━━━A SMALL 'OOF' NOISE slipped past my lips as I climbed over the ledge of the rooftop, hood over my head and glasses snug to my face while my ashen gaze immediately scanned the area for any signs of some sketchy ass shadows that resembled large ...

☆━━━A SMALL 'OOF' NOISE slipped past my lips as I climbed over the ledge of the rooftop, hood over my head and glasses snug to my face while my ashen gaze immediately scanned the area for any signs of some sketchy ass shadows that resembled large turtles.

Though, I was looking for one turtle in particular. One that wore the color of his victim's blood and wielded tiny forks for weapons. What if he actually poked people to death with them? like, how else would he use weapons like that? To eat a salad? That's the only other reasonable thing I could think of. But back to the point, the only reason I was being cautious about the hulking terrapin was because I believed Raphael had a vendetta against me.

Honestly, I wouldn't blame him. I did say he needed a breath mint, and said he sounded constipated...I probably really hurt his self-esteem.

I paused in my step, waiting for my older sister as my thoughts set a tiny twinge of anxiety in my chest. I rather not die alone if they were to jump from the shadows and attack. I had a good feeling about why these ninja guys wanted to meet, and I chewed on my lower lip at the thought.

Why did April have to be a snitch?

I wrapped my arms around my midsection, cool air nipping at my face, which caused a light pink color to grow on my cheeks as goosebumps rose on my sleeve-covered arms. It was supposed to be spring, and I felt like I was freezing my ass off. My eyes flickered to April when she appeared at my side, hands rubbing together as she shared a look with me.

"Do you think they'll come?"

My eyebrows creased as my sister planted the thought in my head and I suddenly felt annoyed at the thought of being stood up by the ninja turtles. That would really be a blow to my ego. "Um, they better come. It's cold as shit out here, and I left the comfort of my bed because all mighty Donatello demanded it!" I responded rather loudly, hoping they'd hear me bitching as I made my way further into the shadows, April close behind. "Hello?"