9

My heart is thumping so hard in my chest anyone would think I am having heart palpitations. This weird erratic beat in my chest that is going one to the dozen and yet there is nothing I can do to control it. No matter how carefully or how steadily I breath, my heart is feeling something else.

Maybe it's Roni herself, maybe she takes my breath, maybe she owns my heart, or maybe I'm just scared for what's to come. Because I know what's to come, plenty of cum.

I know we're going to go back to my apartment and we're going to have sweet sex but I'm anxious. I'm scared. I'm nervous. What if I don't do it right? What if she isn't attracted to me after we do it? Oh god, have i shaven?

If she wasn't looking so damn sexy tonight then I would have remained strong. I certainly wouldn't have buckled and we certainly wouldn't have been on our way to my apartment to have sex. If she maybe turned up in some scruffs, unwashed hair and smelling like trash then maybe just maybe I would have had the willpower to stop my feelings. But when she looks that good, smells that good, looks at me the way she should look at a woman, and tells me all the best things, who am I to get in the way of our connection for possibly our last ever night together.

we get to my front door and I fiddle with my set of keys as I think about everything on the other side of that door. Did I wash the pots? Did I put my clothes away? Did I even make my bed?

"Emma, if you don't want to do this, we don't have to. Im not pressuring you to do something you don't want to" she sweetly offers, placing her hand on my hip, and that timid touch alone has me moving in for a soft delicate kiss. Our lips collide in the sweetest way, they move to a perfect moulded rhythm that has took barely any practice on. We're are fumbling for air at my front door and still we haven't moved a single step inside. I finally manage to unlock my door, not once peeling my lips of her sexy plump ones. "Shall we take this inside?" She mumbles against my paper thin lips.

I pull away, bite my lip and nod.

As I swing the door open, invite my over night guest inside, she scans her eyes around my apartment and subconsciously I am already looking for ways to make Roni feel comfortable in my home.

"Do you want any snacks?" I offer.

She scoffs and follows it with a "no thank you"

"Are you thirsty, I can get you a drink?" And as I begin to spin to the fridge, she grabs my wrist and tugs me into her front.

"You're nervous, it's cute" she teases as she licks those velvety lips with that luscious wet tongue. She watches me very intensively as my eyes drop to those admirable lips and back to her eyes. "Are you going to kiss me?"

And so I do, harder, stronger, faster than ever as I slam her against the wall and tear at her jacket. I don't know what came over me but this burst of confidence is all I need to get Roni just where I want her. I thrust against her and slam her even harder into the wall as my hands run all over her body, slightly familiarising myself with her goddess figure. My hands grope her ass and soon find there way to her thighs as I lift her up and carry her.

"Shall we take this to my room?" I whisper as she grins, maybe I'm showing off, but being a firefighter... well let's just say strength is essential.

I kick my bedroom door open and throw her onto my bed and listen in awe at the little squeal she lets out. She shimmies back to the headboard and tears away her jeans and jacket leaving her in skimpy panties and a sexy bikers tshirt.

I slowly torment her greedy eyes as i strip tease her, very slowly taking a piece of item off me at a time, starting with my coat, dropping to the floor follows by my tshirt. But I can't wait any longer.

I bolt over to the bed and throw myself on top of her, grinding my core against hers on my way up her toned body.

"I'm so turned on right now" she mumbles as she throws her arms around my neck and pulls me lower. She whispers in my ear... "I like seeing this side of you"

"And I like seeing this side..." I whisper in her ear as I roll her over aggressively and press a firm handprint to her plump ass... "of you, so buckle up, you're in for a ride"

That soft giggle erupts from her mouth as she curses ever so slightly under her breath. I take one big clump of her hair and yank her head back. "What did you say Ron?"

"I said... fuck me" she repeats with a little more volume to her statement. And unlike about 30 minutes ago, all I want to do right now I taste this sweet woman between my lips.

"My pleasure." I seductively whisper in return and yank down those delicious pants exposing her sweet wet pussy for my eyes only. I spread her legs and run my hands over sweet centre and immediately her breath quivers and her knees buckle.

She lifts her bottom higher in the air as she lowers her front to the bed, covering her head in the pillow to hide her moans. My fingers run up and down her folds, spreading that sweet juice all over. My fingers immediately enter her and pump rapidly, there's no build up for Roni. Go hard or go home. So I add another digit to the party and pump faster than ever and watch as she unravels before me. Her hands claw at my bedsheet as she shivers beneath me and moans ever so slightly into the pillows.

"Fuck, someone is very wet" I can't help myself any longer, I continue to thrust my fingers deep writhing Roni's walls but multitask by adding my tongue to the party, licking up and down her dripping folds and tasting all the sweet goods.

She quivers, she shrieks, she cries in pleasure and she scratches the bed sheets for some sort of safety. She then lifts herself back up and holds on vigorously to the headboard as her breasts bounce to every thrust of my fingers. But also due to the fact she is thrusting her core further to my mouth to get that very satisfaction she needs.

"Fuck emma. Emmie, fuck"

Hearing those words and those sweet little pet names she has made up for makes me work quicker for the climax she is craving.

"Aghhh, emma, oh.... Fuck you're good"

As i sense her climax, i immediately reaches to my bedside draw and pulls out one of my own toys that I use now and then when I'm lonely, a vibrator. She smiles devilishly and licks her lips before I push the shaft within her side spread centre. I switch the toy on and thrusts it back and forth and watch in adoration as Roni moves herself up and down the toy until her juices explode all over my pretty pink toy, I soon lick up the toy and Roni rolls over to kiss me strongly, entering her tongue and licking my chin clean with a moan.

"You are fucking beautiful" I whisper.

"Where did you learn all that? You said you've never been with a girl?" She huffs with exhaustion.

"Porn. Just because I haven't been with a girl doesn't mean I've never thought about it." I scoff with a giggle.

"Well, now it's about time I show you a trick or two..."

And as you can imagine, she flips me over, taking the top of me and straddling me as she untied my jean buttons. She rips them off and has her way with me until I'm cumming continuously in her mouth without a second of break. We roll around, fool around, and take in turns to pleasure each other for practicing the whole night until we fall asleep in one another's arms. Our safe place.

I'm so sorry I haven't been writing, i was in hospital for a while in January and again in feb. I'm awaiting an operation but due to everything that's going on in the work at the minute, I suspect it's been delayed.
I'm well though and I hope you are all well too and doing everything you can to stay safe.
I honestly forgot about this book so I think a couple more chapters and we will finish it short and sweet x