The capitol

Our train pulls up to the Capitol station and Richard places a protective hand on my shoulder. I shrink down to appear "weak" as hide behind his huge biceps.

The door slides open and we are bombarded by paparazzi. Cameras flash and people shout questions, but we walk straight ahead answering no one.

We get in a car and are driven to the training center. I'm escorted away from Richard, to a dressing room where I'll be getting ready. I have 2 stylists, Velavia who has bright orange hair and Hayes who doesn't talk much but has a crazy look in his eye.

They wax, pull, prod and tweeze me until I'm numb from pain. My hair is dip dyed silver and put up in a sleek ponytail. I wear little make up but little gems adorn my face.

I look at myself in the mirror, waiting for my stylist. A young boy, who appears to be 19 walks in. He has Hazel but hair and beautiful blue-green eyes.

"Hello, my name is Luke." He says, ignoring the fact that I'm practically naked. "Hi Luke. Im Ailbe." Luke nods, "I know. Now, if you don't mind, please be quiet while I work."

I nod and seal my lips. His hand lightly touch my waist, back, hips and shoulders. He looks me up and down then pulls out a dress bag. "Close you eyes." He whispers.

I do as he says and feel him tie on some sort of bra-bando. Then a long skirt is slipped on over my still slightly numb legs. Luke messes with my hair and shoes then I feel him step back.

"Open." He breaths, and I do.

In the mirror I see my gorgeous dress. The bando is a grey color and has little pieces of some glittery material sewn on. The skirt is the best part. It is long and flowing and glints with every move.

It appears as a metal but it feels lighter than air. My shoes match the diamonds on my face and I have a sword belt strapped to my back.

Luke steps forward to add some mascara, "Sid Spoke of your skill with a sword. There is one on your back but you have no need to do anything with it."

Luke turns away and opens a small box. Inside is a necklace. The pendant is of a golden hammer with a nuclear sign on it. He places it around my neck, "you know, your old district can never really leave you. And if you look close enough, eyes explain it all. 13"

He takes my hand and walks me out. And I mull over his words I find myself face to face with Richard. His tuxedo appears to be made of the same material. He welds 2 spears and has a bit of guy liner.

"Wow," he says, "you look, wow."
I giggle, childishly, "thanks, so do you. Let's do this." We step into the chariot and wait.

As the chariots lurch forward, I grasp the side of the cart. We trot out behind district 1's glittering gem-studded outfits but the attention is turned to us.

Rich thrusts his spears and I pull out my sword. It glints in the sunlight. I slice through roses and the crowd ducks. They scream mine and Richard name. We've stolen the show. As we make a few laps, I gain more confidence.

Soon we are back inside the rec. center. Luke comes up and hugs me, "that was amazing 13." He kisses my cheek and takes my sword and shoes, "head on upstairs to your room, rest up for the dinner tonight." I nod and head to the elevator.

Rich is off somewhere making alliance so I'm alone. Just as the door is about to close a pair of tributes slip inside.

Base off their matching tree outfits, I guess they were from 7. "Hey," the guy smirked, eyeing my gems, "I'm Jasper and this is Joan. We're the mason twins." As he said this, Joan sighed and unzipped her dress, "trees again! It's been like this for years." She was obviously frustrated. Her dress slipped off and she was completely naked.

She turned to her brother to help him. "Totally," jasper replied, "anyways, Ailbe, we'd like to team with you. We're good with survival skills and throwing axes, and you seem up to close combat." As he said this his one-piece slipped off and he too, was naked.

I gulped, trying not I look down, "possibly. I don't know if I'm teaming yet. But there's no way I'm going with third wretched careers." The Masons smiled, "P to the R to the EACH, PRAECH!" Joan sang. "See Ya 'round." Jasper waved and they left the elevator

The rooms were backwards this year so I had my trip to the top. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and walked to my room.

On my bed was a dress. Short, pink and slutty. There is no way I'm wearing that. Instead, I decided to check the closet. I rummaged trough and found something close to what I'd normally wear: jeans a tee-shirt and a bandana in my hair. I pulled on some fuzzy socks and brushed my hair into a bun and wrapped my bandana around it.

I stepped into the hallway to see rich wearing nice pants with a sweater on. "Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded, taking his arm. We walked to the elevator and stepped in.

Let the ass kissing begin.