Ch 2. Drawing a blank

I was walking on dark black ice. The cold air current were unforgiving, making my skin bleed wherever they slashed through. I was careful with my steps. Thin ice film was cracking wherever i stepped on, releasing a black foul mist that was trying to engulf me whole. I was scared, i cried, i kept walking without ever looking back. I felt like i would turn to stone if i looked back then. I could always hear my heart whisper, light is waiting for you there. Bitch where?
I kept striding on my weak legs all bruised and battered but finally i was able to reach the solid land. I looked back, heaved a big sigh tilting my head, all the ice was as blue as the happy sky above it, the breeze was calmly clattering the transparent ice floor...pretty as the ice cubes left in the refreshing lemonade on a killing hot day. Just the view was heavy, all my efforts amout to nothing, there is nothing there any more, who's to say i ever had trouble walking that very same path. All the dark memories became vague. Now what next?
Of course the sand had to start sinking strongly intending to swallow me now. I was born with my cursed fate. It wasn't even funny anymore in the next moment. I was neither happy nor sad just shocked. That said i was being led towards light so wasn't all that bad eh? Crying, i spotted a piece of shining glass. I picked it up while running for my life, neat han? The slicing wind was as cruel as ever. I still wanted to cry and whine like before, nothing ever changed. Old habits die hard neyh? I was huffing in exhaustion barely clinging onto my fleeting life_ the fire that was supposed to burn all my misery and provide me with warmth and light still now where in sight. My heart skipped a beat whispered a different poem this time around, ahhh damn i love you heart chan, now you understand me.

Slit your carotid with the sharp shard, it'll all be over in a jiffy.

Wouldn't sinking in the sand be less painful then?

What did we come all this way for then, we should have just choked to death in the dark ice smoke then. Let's not disgrace all our struggles giving in to sand wishes, now shall we?

I am better off dead with the shiny glass. It's pretty, it's not fake. It never pretended it was never going to hurt. It's been piercing my hand ever since i had held it. It's even promising a swift end of my pain. I have finally found my best friend. ¦fin.

Dedication n Compensation :
It's been inspired by "Thoughts" raymac_eric
Like it or not, it's nothing compared to the original. So give his book a thorough read eh?
P. S
I intentionally used a repetition of words in order to commemorate shinee' every body but i couldn't catch that rythm, i am just me after all.

Stay home, stay safe. Sayonara~