eleven

THE TWO came back from their late night walk when all of a sudden, Lei pushed Li onto their bed, not breaking the kiss that they just shared at the beach a while ago.

After Li was satisfied, she pushed Lei because she's afraid of regretting stuff later. On the other hand, Lei was proud, he kissed his crush.

Well, here goes nothing. He's gonna confess, hope he doesn't regret it later.

"uh Li, can we talk?"

"yeah sure what's up?"

"i just wanted to say that i like you, i know you don't feel the same but this secret has been kept since we first met. Sure i tell everyone that i have a crush on Jing but me and Jing have been trying to get your attention for a while now. Jing told me to use her name when someone forcefully asked him just in case the person didn't let him slide through. She told me to use her name because she wouldn't be hearing drama for hate stuff, not like us we are stuck here. Just telling you that, i like love you, i-" he got interrupted by a pair of lips touching his

"shut up and kiss me" Lei zipped his mouth, tossing the imagined key somewhere and continued kissing Li, it became a make-out session.

Minutes later, the two were out of breaths. Not knowing what to say "Li, be my girlfriend?"

Li happily accepted, and hugged Lei. The two were happy, until someone interrupted.

Shancai knocked at the door "hi! I just want to ask, where's Jing? She let me borrow her clothes yesterday for the party, and I didn't see her this morning"

Both of them looked at each other, thinking where she is. Lei spoke "check her with the three, i think she's with them"

She thanked Li and Lei and ran downstairs to find the girl.

"so, what do we do now?" Li asked Lei

He tackled Li to the bed "cuddle"

Li agreed and laid down with her boyfriend, minutes have passed and both of them are asleep. 

«───── ❝ 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❞ ─────»

I'm afraid this is the end of the book, but don't worry because i'll put the epilogue after this so i have a bonus one. Sorry if it was short, i have some other books in mind and its gonna be Ximen, Meizuo, or Why Don't We. Please wait, thank you!

{ yxa }