eight

DAOMING LI got a phone call from her best friend, Jing. She answered it, feeling excited that she is about to hear her best friend's voice personally. 

Jing asked the girl to pick her up at the airport. Li happily accepted, not caring if she ruined her perfectly ruined attendance. The girl got ready and got inside the car, lying to her brother that she wanted to drive alone. He agreed, and got into his own car and drove off. Jing, here i come.

They met at the airport, Li finding Jing sitting down. She hugged Jing at the back, making her jump.

"i'm sorry"

"its fine, i miss you baby" Jing called me by my pet name. She calls Jing as her mom because she is older and she cares about Li. While Jing calls her baby because of her being clumsy.

THE TWO GIRLS came to school in lunch time, making a grand entrance. Jing attracted attention pretty quickly as she walked at the end, meeting the four. With Li beside her, for support.

The girl hugged the three; Si, Ximen, and Meizuo. Lastly, hugging Lei longer, she whispered "had you made a move yet?" The boy shook his head.

Jing sighed, knowing that Lei was kind of nervous about the situation "i'll help you"

"thank you" Lei thanked her and walked to the three

Li looked at her friends and focused on Jing "well mom, since you came, we are going to Hawaii this holiday. Come with us please!"

She chuckled "okay, anything for my daughter"

THE SIX gathered in front of the school campus as they discuss about the trip. Making Jing explain why she came back, and letting them know that her birthday party is in Shanghai. The girl couldn't help but smile at her friends, it felt like her life was complete. She was so thankful for them, she wouldn't be the Li she was today if it weren't a help from her friends.

Little did the five knew, Daoming Si changed the trip from Hawaii to Sanya for Shancai. He wanted to see her face when he's on a vacation. Not even feeling sorry for ruining Shancai's trip.

As they got off the boat, they saw Shancai and Qinghe. Shancai's best friend.

"Daoming Si! What are you doing here in Sanya?" Shancai asked 

"what? you can't tell me where to go! I can travel the world wherever I go"

The girl huffed in defeat, knowing the conversation won't go anywhere. Jing and Li approached the poor girl.

"sorry about him,he's childish as always" Li apologized

Jing joined "by the way, we have a party here in Sanya that you and Qinghe can go"

Shancai waved her hands, denying "no no I would ruin the athmophere"

"thats not true. Right Lei?" Li asked the boy, he didn't say a word and nodded.

"don't worry, me and Li will be there in the party, so Si wouldn't disturb you " Jing winked at Shancai

"thank you!" she said and smiled a goodbye to the two girls who was talking to her.

«───── ❝ 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❞ ─────»

hi! i'm kind of inactive on my fan account so feel free to pm me here on wattpad. I use this app often and not instagram since i'm not posting, nice to meet you.

{ yxa }