three

DONG SHANCAI and her friends began to discuss the group of which was called F4, Shancai had no idea who they were, other than they are making her so called peaceful life into a disaster. 

Soon enough, A pretty girl approached the new students overhearing their conversation. the three was not aware of the group, lacking in knowledge, she had to share it with them. Her heels clicked as she stopped, making the group of friends turn to her.

She questioned with her eyebrow raises slightly "F4 are very popular seniors, are you guys new?" the three nodded in response. "we're freshmen in the Nutrition Department, and you are?" Shancai asked.

"I'm a Junior in Journalism, Guo Caije"

Her best friend, Qinghe gave her a compliment as she smiled to his words "you're so pretty"

A question came from Shancai "Caije, why is F4 so popular?"

"They're four senior students at Ming De University. Their average height is 1,85cm. They're all very handsome, talented, and outgoing. Most importantly, they all excel in their respective fields. Huaze Lei majors in music. Yan Ximen, Feng Meizuo, and Daoming Si major in business administration. They attract a lot of attention at school. They always get the best scholarships and they're all skilled in at least three languages. They're not only smart, but have great taste too. They might look like players, but they respect women. The four of them are very close. They've been friends since they were little. It's almost impossible for someone to join them. Because of that, F4 has always been very mysterious at Ming De. All the girls love them. And there are many boys who want to prove being better than them that they are more popular and attractive"

Shancai curiously asked Caije "Challenge? How do they challenge them?"

"with Bridge."

Both Shancai and Li Zhen asked at the same time "Bridge?"

"what is Bridge? I've never heard of it" she wondered.

"Bridge is an international card game which is elegant and civilized. It's competitive and requires skill and cooperation. They're not only the stars of Ming De, but also in the Bridge world. If anyone wants to beat them, they'll have to be really good. But since F4 founded the Bridge club, no one has been able to beat them."

Qinghe smiled to himself and questioned "they're that good?"

"The four of them have different strengths when playing Bridge. Feng Meizuo is the artistic one. He loves literature and art. He's good at designing exhibitions and holding salons. At the Bridge table, he has incredible memory. He never forgets anything. He's also very humorous. After listening to his jokes,his opponents often lower their defense. They start to take the game less seriously.

Yan Ximen is very subtle and cautious. His family adores tea and he is very skill in the art of it. At the Bridge table, he's good at strategies. He knows how to play mind games. Ximen distracts his opponents. They often don't even know how they lost. They call him the battle god.

Huaze Lei is a music genius. He has the perfect pitch and plays many instruments. He earns many scholarships every year. At the Bridge table, he's calm and poised, The opponent can never tell what his deck is like. Some say he has laser eyes that can see through others trickery. In addition, they say that when the opponent sees his smile, they'll give up their best card.

As for the Leader of F4, Daoming Si. He has interest and great talent in finance. When he turned 18, he earned a million yuan through trading securities. That made him a legend at Ming De's business school. At the Bridge table, Daoming Si is very aggressive. Some people sit down and get scared to make mistakes. They fail to utilize their best cards and regret it afterwards.

The four of them won many Bridge awards for the school. The school is very proud of them"

Li Zhen asked out of curiosity "What about the girl that was with them?" 

Caije gave her a smile since she knew it was coming anyway.

"That's Daoming Li, Daoming Si's younger sister. She is a senior in the Journalism Department but she takes a lot of language courses such as; Korean, Spanish, Japanese, and English. She is an unofficial member of F4, considered as a childhood friend. If you think that F4 are the kings of the school, she is the queen. Not many of us had ever seen her mood change except happy and sociable.

"She's so pretty" Qinghe said in awe as he saw Li chatting with F4.

Caije let out a small laugh "She is pretty, but no man in the entire world would have a chance with her. But be careful, Li is guarded by F4. The boys made it their first priority, making sure she is safe. She is not aware of this, but the whole school is since she did online classes last school year. She liked someone, but that changed since she knew her crush has a crush on a different girl. So she gave up and just started being a single as a pringle, even if boys would ask her out, she would reject them nicely."

She stopped as she pointed at a door "do you still wanna challenge them? The Bridge club is through there" Caije soon left, leaving the trio behind.

The three gulped. Two of them were already scared, but that didn't stopped Shancai on getting scared.