four

DAOMING LI and her friends finished lunch and were headed back torwards the bridge club when she spotted three figures standing outside the door of the bridge room. She tried figuring out who the three are, but from a distance she saw two girls and a man standing beside them.

The group of five walked much closer torwards the group of three. The girl who she believes her name is Shancai sprinted torwards the group of five, facing her brother, Si.

"Hey, green shoe guy" she called out as the group looked down to see what the color of their shoe were wearing, it has come no to surprise that Daoming Si has green shoes. 

She sighed as she lifted her phone from her pocket. She showed Si "what is this?"

"a broken phone" Si replied, showing no interest and just wanting to go home.

"do you know why its broken?" Shancai asked him bluntly, giving him a straight face like Daoming Si had always been.

"it's none of my business"

"oh really?"

It was like a dog and a cat fighting over a toy, Li couldn't do anything as she was well aware about her brother's temper, it's really bad. She was about to make the two stop fighting, but her plan didn't work as Lei held and took a grip on her hand, pulling her with his hand on her waist, and whispered something on her ear "just let the couple be"

Despite that Li's hand were intertwined with Lei. She couldn't process of the sudden action. She doesn't have a crush on Lei since after all, he had a crush on her best friend, Jing. Li removed her intertwined hand from Lei's grip as he frowned. She will never betray her best friend. 

The fight ended as Si ignored her, like nothing ever happened. This was a signal for the other three to follow Si as they walked outside, plan B if there is someone who were trying to talk to them.

Li came up to Shancai "sorry about them, i'll see you next time. bye" and ran to catch up with her friend group.

After school has ended, they said their goodbye's as Si started the car, making Li enter the passenger's seat. Today was indeed a long day, she sighs as she fell asleep inside the car and her brother driving.

The siblings have returned to the Daoming residences, only to be greeted by Mr. Liu as he welcomed them to their house.

It was 10 pm. Li did her night routine such as putting lotion and other beauty products that vogue had told her to use. After all, she is a model. She also brushed her teeth, and went straight to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE, this chapter is so short,
i deeply apologize. i am trying to edit
some things here and there for this
story, not to mention it is 3:18 am.
so i'll go now, stay safe!
– yxa