The big fight

Then all of the old versions attacked their newer versions I attacked the marionette that decided to come then the guard who's name he had said was Steve pressed a button and all the lights went on in the hall the 2.0 versions hissed then I heard something saying 'it's me' then I remember the story about golden freddy then he appeared eye-less I stared at him then he screamed and attacked the 2.0 version of freddy. I on the other hand kept attacking the marionette then Ballon Boy came and all the lights turned off I hissed and then the marionette disappeared I jumped at Ballon Boy and I did something I didn't know I could do I breathed fire at him all the animatronics new and old stared at me then I roared and they returned to fighting.

Awhile later the fighting was over and the older versions had won I asked Steve "do you think you could buy this place?" He stared at me then I heard the front door open and the manager was there he dropped the papers he was holding when he saw me I smiled "how much would it cost to buy this place?"He asked the manager "i...it would cost 800 dollars" I stared at Steve he took out a wad of cash and gave it to the manager the manager counted it up you get the place"and he walked out I looked at Steve and smiled then I went to the older versions and told them the news they all cheered but I had something on my mind where's marionette? ....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How was that I thought it was awesome :-) anyway that was a rebel sort of thing but where's marionette? Oh well I'm gottaplaymc and peace out! !!