Always ask nicely....

Vulom's pov:

I looked back at Steve and saw a questioning look on his face, I tilted my head "what is it Steve?" he looked down and sighed a bit "How is this possible.... I never knew you used to be human" I twitched at that and looked down "its true I think, but I'm not sure" I opened my mouth as if I was yawning and I closed it quickly "that's very strange" I looked at Steve and he seemed to be examining me "what's very strange?" he shifted a bit before answering with "look at your self, I can't imagine anyone being able to be stuffed into an animitronic suit like yours" I looked at myself and tried to imagine someone being stuffed in me which I really couldn't "I really don't know but can we stop talking about this now?" I looked at him and he nodded "yes we can but I really need to figure out something" I nodded "what do you need to figure out?" he sighed "of what happened to your bodies" I twitched "I don't think I can take any more of this"
I walked out and back to fantasy cove but instead I went to the back room and looked around, I saw blood everywhere and I shook my head as I heard screaming again "stop...please...stop!" the voice, why did it sound familiar? I heard sobbing then more screaming "SHUT UP....shut up and go to sleep..." I knew that voice, Vincent! My eyes turned black with a little white.

Possessed Vulom's pov:

"H-he killed me..." I twitched and looked around "s-show your face c-coward!" I started glitching out and I growled as I heard more sobbing and screaming "p...please....s...stop..." the pain started coming back and I layed on the ground "t-the pain, I can't t-take it" I shut off to feel warm fingers petting me.

24 hours later Vulom's pov:

I turned on and heard voices talking "the smell it's unbelievable" I tried to lift my head only to feel a cold hand keep my head down and a quiet voice say "let them mess with you, you were meant to kill but I wasn't..." what did that mean?! I tried to lift my head again and the hand went away I looked down and immediately regretted it, I was only my endo skeleton now and my suit was gone. I looked around and saw Crystal holding a hand to her mouth as she looked at something next to me, I looked at what she was looking at and saw a body or what looked like a body at least.

The body was so mangled that I couldn't tell what it was at first "oh no, Steve she's awake!" I growled or tried to only to find that I couldn't, what was going on?! I looked at the door as it opened and saw Steve walk in, he looked at me and sighed "I'm sorry Vulom but, we need you off for this" I growled and this time I could "your just going t-to break m-me" he shook his head "d-don't say no b-because I know w-what you're doing" he looked down and Crystal went over and pat his back "come on Steve, tell her what we're doing" he nodded slowly and looked straight at me "well, when we took off your suit you had this... Body inside you" I had no words or anything to say so I looked down "it was horrible to take out, I don't know it wasn't even disgusting or anything like that just horrible"

I had nothing to say at all which I found strange a bit, I finally chose the right words "why couldn't you just h-have left me a-alone?" that's when I started to glitch out more then I have before "y-y-you should've left m-m-me it would be more b-b-better..." Steve sighed and nodded to Crystal which she pulled out scissors and cut off some of Steve's hair as I watched "l-l-l-leave him a-alone!" I screeched at her and she smiled "I guess her programing isn't entirely messed up" he nodded and looked down.

Something wasn't right... I looked from both of them and stopped on Steve's hair and saw she had cut it off mostly on the right making his hair cover his left eye. I growled and screeched at them again "g-go a-a-away!" Crystal looked confident and Steve was shifting uncomfortably "no Vulom" he said it quietly and I tilted my head at him "w-what do y-you m-m-mean?" he sighed "I mean snap out of it! Your not a child" I twitched and looked around for my suit "just, stop Vulom... I know it hurts but stop" I growled and looked at him "y-y-you don't k-k-know anything about how much it h-h-hurts!"

He stepped back but Crystal stepped forward with a memory card in her hand I growled at her "d-don't you d-d-dare!" I backed away only to fall off the table, what a great time not to have actual wings. I jumped at Crystal over the table and bit on her hand hard, she screamed and I let go and ran around looking for my suit.

------------------------------------------------
Heh, hello everyone! XD you weren't expecting me were you? Well think again! *clears throat* anyway as you all might know, Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is out... Well I might finish this book up soon and make a FNAF 3 one... Yes I will miss my Bae Vulom but I have another character named Nightmare and she's for FNAF 3 only oh and by the way the girl nightguard I messed up with her name it's actually Cry...my fault ... Oh well I'm gottaplaymc and peace out!!