Left alone....(part 2)

Possessed Vulom's pov:

I clawed into her chest and she screeched as she pulled off the metal from the bottom of my mouth, blood trickled from my eyes and my mouth. I screeched and pushed her off me "damn it l-lass! You can control yourself, I know you can!" I got up and shook my head "I h-h-have no more c-control" her ears went down to her head "fine then l-lass"

I tilted my head, she wasn't going to give up like this was she? "Skylar!" I growled and Skylar appeared in front of me but she turned to look at Foxy "yes Foxy?... I don't have all day..." she giggled a little at that and Foxy shook her head "the l-lass won't listen to me" Skylar turned around to look at me and I growled, she rolled her eyes "oh shush..." she put a hand on my snout and my eyes turned back to blue.

Vulom's pov:

I looked down but Skylar kept her hand on my snout "what happened?" she shook her head "nothing.... Just rest now Vulom..." I layed down carefully and closed my eyes.

Skylar's pov:

I sighed slightly and pet Vulom a little, but I stopped when she moved a bit "shh Vulom...your safe now..." she growled and I kept petting her again "l-leave me a-alone!" I shook my head then I thought of something "hey Vulom.... Did they take out your body?..." I knew what happened of course but I was wondering if she knew "y-yes they did, t-they ruined m-me!" I knew she would say that, I nodded "I know Vulom... Just calm down... I'll k-kill them..." wait! W-what did I say?.... I put both hands on my head and groaned "no please no...." the purple swirls on my body started glowing and my eyes turned black.

Vulom's pov:

They ruined me... Killed me "I know Vulom... Just calm down... I'll k-kill them..." I opened my eyes and looked at Skylar to see her hands on her head and purple swirls on her body glowed, then her eyes turned black "S-Skylar?" she looked at me and smiled "yes?" I wasn't sure if she was ok but I asked anyways "a-are you ok?" she put her hands to her side and opened her mouth showing sharp teeth "run..."

I got up and backed away, but Skylar leaped at me and tore off some of the metal above my snout. I screeched and closed my eyes "they're finishing you Vulom, you'll be left alone" I opened my eyes and saw Skylar was gone, I got up and flew to fantasy cove. I landed on the stage and went inside the curtains "w-why?" I felt the bottom of my mouth only to feel the endo skeleton and some wires. "I-I've had e-enough..."I looked at my tail and smiled....

------------------------------------------------
Lovely huh?.... I'm getting close to ending this I think.... sadly... Oh well I'm gottaplaymc and peace out!!!