Left alone....(part one)

Vulom's pov:

I ran around looking for my suit, where could they possibly have put it? I stopped and looked out the windows, it was night. I smiled and ran towards the office, I looked through the windows and saw the girl nightguard but in the corner of the office was my suit.

"W-why can't y-you play nice?" I said it loud enough for her to hear and I slipped in before she could close the door.

I went to the corner which was a bad idea because the girl nightguard immediately turned around and her eyes widened as she looked at me "h-hey there, Vulom i-is it?" I nodded slowly "y-you won't k-kill me will you?" I shake my head and look at my suit then back at her, she nods understanding what I'm trying to do and turns around back to the cameras.

  I shake my head and grab the suit, I may be an animitronic but this was heavy! I growled, this was obviously going to be hard to get into. I see the front and I press what kinda looked like a button on the side of my mouth to have my suit's neck an head come off, I slightly sighed as I slipped in as best as I could and heard everything click in place, I grabbed my suit's neck and head then put it on which clicked in place, I tried to open and close my mouth just to make sure everything was working fine which it was. The girl nightguard looked at me and smiled "here, I'll let you leave now" she opened the right door and I walked out and back to the back room as quietly as I could.

    I peeked my head in and saw Crystal holding her hand that I had bit and she was looking at Steve "why, just why?" he shrugged and looked down "I thought that the memory card might contain her memories" Crystal sighed and looked at her hand that I bit "looks like this might take awhile to heal" he nodded slowly "but we still need to get the memory card in her" Crystal thought a little and shook her head "we could but, the memory slot is most likely going to be in her mouth" his eyes widened as he heard that, well the one that was showing anyway "but how would we do that?"

   I saw Crystal look at me and she smiled "why don't we ask Vulom?" he looked over at me too and opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. Crystal rolled her eyes and looked at me "hey Vulom, do you think we could check in your mouth?" I twitched and growled at her, but I opened my mouth wide enough for her. She smiled "thanks Vulom" I nodded slowly but kept my mouth open.

   Crystal came over and looked inside my mouth, she started to put the memory card in the slot and I closed my eyes. When she fully put the memory card in I couldn't take it anymore, Crystal moved away from me and I twitched a bit, I shut my mouth and my eyes went black with a little white.

Possessed Vulom's pov:

    I smiled at both Steve and Crystal "t-t-that's not g-going t-to help" Steve sighed and shook his head "Vulom, please snap out of it" I growled at him "Vulom i-is gone!" he stepped back and blood trickled from my eyes and mouth "s-she's been t-trapped and nothing c-can help h-her" Crystal stepped closer to me and I stepped back "l-leave me a-alone!" I screeched at her and she smirked "or what? You'll bite my hand again?" I growled "n-no I'll bite y-your head" she raised an eyebrow "your just a I don't know, a child!" I twitched and glared at her and she smiled to herself "a child? I a-am not a c-c-child!" she leaned to the side a bit and put her hand on her hip "then what are you hmm?" I shook my head as I heard a quiet voice say "you are an animitronic, I on the other hand am a teen" I growled "I'm a a-animitronic" she raised her eyebrow more "are you sure about that?" I shook my head "y-yes, no, I d-don't know" she smiled "look, we found a body in you so obviously your not a animitronic or someone possessing a animitronic.... Which I'm not for sure, are you a boy or girl?" my eyes went back to blue.

Vulom's pov:

    I twitched a little "I'm a girl" She nodded "hmm, well do you remember anything about yourself?" I thought about it but all I remembered and I accidentally said it out loud "M-Mike..." she looked confused and I looked down "Mike?" I nodded slowly "he was my brother when I was alive" I heard Steve sigh and I looked at him, he was looking down but holding something "Mike Schmidt?" I twitched as I remembered and I nodded "yes, how did you know?" he shifted a bit and looked at me "other owners kept a list of who worked here and the only Mike is Mike Schmidt" blood started to trickle from my eyes as I remembered "I-I killed h-him...." they both looked at me surprised, I just looked down and tried to ignore them.

"Come on Vulom, you can do better than that" I heard gasps but when I looked up I was greeted by a dark shadow of a girl, more ghost like but like a shadow. My eyes went black with a little white and I opened my mouth, the dark shadow of the girl put a hand on my snout and I twitched a bit.

"Don't worry Vulom, everything will be ok now" I tried to shake my head only to find that I couldn't, I growled and the dark shadow of the girl smiled "do you even know who I am?" I thought about it but I couldn't remember "sigh.... I'm you Vulom" what? No...no,no... I tried to shake my head but I still couldn't "yes I'm you,Well technically the human version but now... I just want to kill him" I twitched and turned off.

Crystal's pov:

    I can't really explain what happened, Vulom had said she killed Mike then a dark ghost or shadow of a girl appeared in front of her and talked to Vulom. I looked at Steve then back to Vulom and that's when she shut off, I sighed and looked back at Steve "I did research for here and it said that five kids went missing...." he looked at me surprised "five... Then if I'm correct four of them are Foxy,Freddy,Chica,and Bonnie" I nodded "then what about Vulom?" he shrugged and looked back at Vulom which I did to, the dark ghost or shadow of the girl was looking at us.

    I shifted a bit uncomfortably and Steve backed up a bit "five missing children? Wow I never thought parents were so ignorant" her voice sounded like Vulom's but more human like "who are you?" I asked without hesitation "well so rude of me to not introduce myself*run* I'm Vulom" did I hear run in her sentence? I shook the thought off and leaned to the side a bit "but you can't be Vulom" she sighed and nodded "I am Vulom, I control her but I am also her" this didn't make any sense.... "Wait, are you one of the missing children?" that might've been a bad question to ask since she glared at me.

    "Children? Do I look like a child to you?" she stopped almost as if she remembered something and I looked back at Steve who was looking at the animitronic Vulom I sighed and looked back at the dark shadow or ghost of Vulom "well I guess you can't really tell but, I'm not a child I'm a teen" a teen? But then... "what about the fifth missing child?" she shrugged "I'm not sure" I nodded and she disappeared.

    Vulom's pov:

   I turned back on my eyes back to blue, I didn't feel right any more though so I went out of the parts and service, I looked around and heard talking somewhere but where? I walked around and tried to find the talking but didn't find anything.

    I closed my eyes and sat down as a quiet voice said "Insanity" I growled a bit and shook my head "I-I'm not going I-insane" I opened my eyes and looked around,nothing." psychopathy" I got up as my eyes turned black and blood trickled from my mouth and eyes.

Possessed Vulom's pov:

   "S-s-shut up!" I looked around and saw him, the purple guy... "Vincent y-y-you will die for w-What you did" I opened my mouth and leaped at him as I screeched, but then Foxy came from somewhere and leaped at me pinning me down "F-F-Foxy get off m-me!" she just shook her head "no lass, this is enough" I growled and she kept my arms down "stop lass, now" I shook my head and she started to tear a piece of metal off of the bottom of my mouth, I screeched and used my now free arm and clawed into her chest....

------------------------------------------------
Ooooo,Cliffhanger!XD what are you going to do about it!? I'm just kidding ^~^ oh well I'm gottaplaymc and peace out!!! Oh by the way *whispers*insanity....