Chapter 38

Barbara Streisand - Woman In Love

                       Eniola's POV"Felix, have you seen my hair brush?" I asked from the bathroom searching for the bright blue object I use to tame my big kinky mane

Eniola's POV
"Felix, have you seen my hair brush?" I asked from the bathroom searching for the bright blue object I use to tame my big kinky mane.
Felix helped me die my hair back to black last night.
That man is lowkey a hair stylist, he braids, twists and helps me deep moisturize my hair without me begging him to do it.
He just does it willingly and way much better than me.
I think he's been taking lessons because on the YouTube recent search I've been seeing hair tutorials for people with my hair type and they are mostly videos of father's doing their daughters hairs.
At this point I really think Felix is ready to get me pregnant. I couldn't help but get excited by the thoughts of having mini versions of me and Felix's running around this big house.
Today I wanted to go for a different look and straighten my hair.
The last time I did was when I was 15 years old.
"No, babe. Don't you have others?"
"Yes but that one is my favorite. Whatever I'll just use a different one" I bent over opening the cabinet under there sink to take another brush, the newly purchased blow dryer and hair straightener.
I sent the three different objects down on the counter near the sink.
Just when I thought I had the confidence to change my hair, I'm already hesitating.
I heard Felix walk inside the bathroom with a wooden stool.
"Need help?" I nod my head pouting with teary eyes.
He sets it behind me telling me to sit down because I already knew the drill I didn't question his actions.
I let my man do his thing and for the next  hour and the half.
I won't lie that living with my significant other isn't one of the best decisions I've ever made.
I moved in with Felix 2 weeks after Pamela and her inexperienced hitman were sentenced to 3 years and 500 hours of community service when they get released.
I'm glad that chapter is over now off to living my best life with my fiancé.
4 days later
"Eniola, I got a boyfriend!" My eyes widen at the reveal.
"Little girl, I didn't beg mummy to let you come to America just to get a boyfriend" I scolded my stubborn cousin.
"I know Eni, I won't let him become a distraction" I want to believe her but the uncertainty in her tone told me me otherwise.
A soft knock was made on my office door, from the glass wall I saw James standing beside Amir.
I held up my hand signaling for them to wait.
"If you go against your word, I'm beating your arse. Understood?"
"Yes Mother" Mary jay responds sassily followed by giggles.
"I'm hanging up I have a guest to receive" I told her before I heard her say goodbye while making kissy sounds.
That girl is a damn trip gotta love her though.
"Come in" I announced to the two men outside my office.
Amir opened the door wide enough for James to enter before taking his leave.
The conceited bastard took it upon his self to sit down without me telling him to do so.
Crossing his leg over the other, he intertwined his hands placing them on top of top of his knee.
"I'm leaving tonight going back to Greece" James announced with a smile on his face.
And? What does he want me to do? See him off? I think not.
"I don't think our relationship went as far as business partners. So, I don't understand why you're telling me about your departure. I couldn't care less" I finished off with a nonchalant shrug.
"Harsh" He muttered under his breath.
"If you have nothing else to tell me please make your way out as you see that I'm busy" I gestured to the bunch of paperwork on my desk.
James sat up fixing his suit jacket pulling it down then gave me a once over before exiting.
"Hated that guy" I spoke out loud glaring at the door.
Soon after Kemi enters my office holding a brown paper bag with my lunch inside.
"Here's your food" A big smile overtook my facial expression when the delicious smell of freshly cooked Jollof rice hit my nostrils.
I dropped the pen in my hand making grabby hands until she handed me my food.
Immediately I opened the bag taking out all the contents in it.
"So when is the wedding?" Kemi asked as she plopped her on the chair James had previously occupied.
"Mid-August, we start preparations this Saturday. Are you ready to see me transform into bridezilla" Kemi threw her head back in laughter before I burst out laughing along with her.
I get the feeling that everyone will hate her. You see I'm very picky, not easily satisfied.
Till this day I wonder how Felix is able to handle me? Guess I'll never know.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...