Chapter 11

Usher - You Got It Bad
Felix's POV
"Enny kissed me on the lips" I have been repeating the same thing since last night after I walked her back to her bedroom.
Right now I'm in my bedroom bored to the extent of breaking the television because of the annoying TV shows that are being aired right now.
"Fuck it" I groaned out burying my face inside the pillow.
Should I go to Enny and ask if she wanted to hang out with me today.
I thought I would enjoy this vacation trip by myself but since when I met her, I really don't see how that's possible anymore.
I got of my bed I was already dressed, so I just exited my room making my way to Enny's which is a floor 2 below mine.
I entered the elevator and I saw that annoying lady Melissa making out with a man who looked old enough to be her grandfather.
I just turned my back against them and pressed the floor button my beloved is residing at.
I'm not one to judge people but because it's not my business but it's sort of nauseating to get a glimpse of the scene and hearing the kissy sounds.
"Oh hey there, we meet again" I guess they stopped.
I took out my EarPods and played the loudest rock song from my playlist which was Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit.
I looked up to see that I'm already at Enny's floor the metal doors opened, I walked out going to the left side of the building which is where I remembered dropping Enny off last night.
I knocked on her door I heard her say "I'm coming" Seconds later she opened the door with a surprise expression on her.
"Hey Felix what are you doing here" She pulls me in for hugging me awkwardly avoiding my eyes after pulling back.
My hand went to the back of my neck rubbing it shyly.
"I just wanted to see you this morning and hopefully spend the day with you" I tell her timidly
"It's ok Felix, but I think spending the day together thing might have to wait because I have this business deal I have to get closure for with one of my Dad's main business partner at 1:00" My the bashful smile on my face fell a bit
"But we can still have this time to ourselves since the time is 11:45 right now so we got a few hours" When she said that I looked up with a full blown smile overtaking my face.
She grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room part of her suite
"Felix is it ok if we stay here and just watch TV or talk more about each other" Enny looks at me with a cute expression marred on her face.
"How could I say no to that adorable expression on your face" I tell her squeezing her cheeks together making her let out a laugh.
"Come on sit, let's play 20+ questions because I might ask you more than the regular game of 20 questions" I nod my head rigorously
Enny pulls me towards a sky blue suede couch near a glass wall that had a clear view of the bright blue ocean.
"Felix you told me you are a CEO so what exactly does your company do?" Enny started her first question sipping on the tea she picked up from the coffee table.
"My company deals and invests in
Robotics, New innovations like, AI's (Artificial Intelligence Human),
Phones, Computers, e.t.c" Enny stares at me in fascination.
"Wow that all sound interesting I wish I could experience it all" Enny says excitedly her eyes showing wonder.
"You can whenever you visit the states" I tell her honestly she cracked a small smile.
"You're turn yesternight you told me that you are a heiress to you Dad's Oil Company but you are going to give your position to your step brothers, why is that?" Enny got of the couch going inside her bedroom and came back with something that looked like a sketch book.