Chapter 20

Maxwell Ft. Alica Keys - Fire We Make 🔥
Warning ⚠️ Super Long Chapter Ahead With Mature 16+ Content ⚠️

                        Felix's POVPulling into the driveway of the million-dollar home I purchased when my company went worldwide 5 years ago

                        Felix's POV
Pulling into the driveway of the million-dollar home I purchased when my company went worldwide 5 years ago.
I pull keys out the ignition exiting the car.
Eniola is sleeping soundlessly her head facing the window.
I walk around the car opening the door, unhooking the seat belt.
I wrapped my arm around her back and the other under her knees while grabbing her purse in the process.
Using the toe cap of the Oxford shoes I had on to close the door since my arms are occupied.
I walk to the doorstep using my foot to knock on the mahogany double doors.
Seconds later Margarita opens the door wide.
Her eyes widen in surprise "Is that her!?" She asked in a shocked tone.
I nod my head walking inside the house.
"She's beautiful, nice catch brother," Margarita said excitedly.
A small smile crept up my lips then I looked down at Eniola's face that smile faded as soon as it came I'm still angry at her.
"Margarita you have the rest of the day off go visit your family and come back on Monday," I told her and she raised a suggestive brown wiggling both of them with a teasing smile playing on her lips.
"Ok, don't cause too much damage on the girl," Margarita pats my shoulder, before walking off to her room in the east wing.
I start climbing up the stairs to the master bedroom.
The door was already wide open and smelled cleaner than it was before I left this morning.
I walk to the bed in the middle of the room delicately laying Eniola on the bed.
After covering her with the silk sheets I couldn't help but stare at her sleeping face.
I sat on the edge of the bed caressing her face with my thumb.
I rubbed my hands on my face blowing out a frustrated breath before abruptly walking into the closet to change into work out clothes.
I need to release the pent up frustration right now I'll settle for the sandbags in my home gym instead of what I actually had in mind.
Three hours later, the time is currently 6:45 pm. I had already taken a shower downstairs.
I also took a few comfortable clothes from Margarita room downstairs for Eniola when she wakes up.
I came back to the master bedroom to see Eniola fully awake her kneels folded to her chest staring into space.
"Great, I see that you're awake," I said with fake enthusiasm frying my wet hair with the white cotton towel wrapped around my neck.
Eniola snapped out of the trance she was in quickly jumping off the bed.
I threw the clothes at her and she caught the in reflex.
"You must be tired go take a shower and there are extra toothbrushes under the sink," I tell her pointing to the en suite.
Eniola looks at the clothes in her hands and me hesitantly before taking slow steps towards the bathroom.
I enter the walk-in closet dropping the towel wrapped around my waist.
I grab hold of a Calvin Boxer, a grey tank top and Nike shorts.
10 minutes later, Eniola emerged from the bathroom, her now pink-colored hair wet and she wore the baggy t-shirt and black and white striped pajamas shorts, her long silky legs on display.
My greatest temptation was in my house, standing in my bedroom looking really scared and frightened avoiding my eyes.
"Felix, can I please explain?" Her soft voice pleading with me, then I was able to push temptation away.
I motioned for her to come sit with me on the table and bedside chairs set my mother gifted me.
She walked considerably slower than before shakily settling on the cushioned chair.
Eniola starts talking looking down on her lap.
"I am very sorry for acting on my instincts and leaving the hotel the way I did two years ago without giving you a heads up on the situation.
The misunderstanding came when my stepmom called me late that night crying and she told me that my father's health was deteriorating and he's been hospitalized. When she revealed what has been going on back at home, I didn't know what to do or feel. That's why I handled the situation wrongly. I know what I did was irrational, immature and downright hurtful. I hope for your understanding and forgiveness. I didn't know what I was doing when I made the decision to leave and not look back. I did wrong Felix, please forgive me" Eniola timidly lifted her right had to hold mine over the table.
I removed my hand from her grasp pushing the chair back.
I paced around the room holding my head while I gritted my teeth in frustration.
"No matter how hard I try to stay mad I can't seem to get angry at you" I turn my back to her breathing heavily.
Eniola wrapped her arms around me from behind tentatively resting head on my back.
"I miss you, Felix, I really do and I hope that the incident did not ruin what we have or at least had." She whispered quietly squeezing her arms tightly around me.
Omniscient POV
Before she could comprehend what was going to happen, Felix's muscular arms were around her.
Eniola once again felt the rush of helplessness, the surging tide of warmth that ceased her movement making her basically limp in his arms.
Felix bent his head tilting her head to the side and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift range of intensity that made her cling onto him as if her life depended on it.
His unrelenting mouth parted her quivering lips, sending rough thrilling shivers down her spine along with her nerves.
Stimulating from the familiar sensations she had once known. Immerse wooziness spun her round and round before she knew it she was kissing him back with the same amount of intensity.
Felix picked her up whilst still kissing before roughly dropping her on the soft mattress.
He climbed on the bed straddling her waist.
Felix gathered her dainty wrists in one hand. She couldn't touch, but she could feel the magnificent erection strained in his shorts.
He lifted her back off the bed briskly taking off the shirt she wore along with the striped shorts.
Felix almost creamed at the sight of her naked breasts. Perspiration beaded between her free perky breast.
He felt so tempted to lean his head down and put his lips on her nipples that stood at attention.
The look she saw in his eyes was driving her crazy and the inability of not touching his skin was basically making her melt under him due to the barely sustained arousal.
Using his other hand Felix pulled on the tank top he wore ripping it in half like a heated beast then he used it to tie her hands on top of the bedpost.
"Felix, what are you doing?" He heard her ask in a very frightened tone.
"You'll see" He smirked making sure the fabric tied to her wrists were secured.
Felix hovers his face over her panic-stricken one, he starts to kiss her, softly yet sweetly, then he gently bites her top and bottom lip making her whine in pain.
He is at one moment looking into her face, helpless and desperate. At the next, he's pressing his lips to hers.
He cups her breast, brushing the already sensitive nipples with his thumb.
Pulling at her nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.
Felix reaches down pulling his erected dick and groaning as he stroked himself back and forth.
The scent of her arousal begins to fill the atmosphere of the bedroom.
Felix gets up onto his knees, pulls the shorts and boxer briefs down.
His hard-on pops out hitting his lower abdomen.
Eniola gasped at the sight of Felix's erection.
His dick is way bigger, thicker and larger than it was the first time they had made love.
Felix spreads open her leg gazing at her pussy with hungry eyes.
The trimmed line of her dark pubic hair, and the dark brown color of her labia had his mouth salivating.
He leaned down, sucking and biting on the rock hard nipples.
Eniola press her breast more into his hot wet mouth, moaning loudly.
"My God, Felix" She arched against him when he moved to the other breast.
Felix gave her more, kissing between her breasts down to her belly.
A soft moan escaped her mouth as her stomach clenched and quivered beneath his lip.
Two fingers trail their way inside her hot wet pussy, she winced a little due to her abstinence from sex for the past 2 1/2 years.
His thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and her eyes rolled back into her head.
He drove his pink tongue inside her, setting off a shattering moan that was music to his ears.
He grunts in approval while sucking on her little gumdrop.
Felix knew that there would be more than enough time to exercise his dominance, to have her pay for hurting him, this is how he would get his revenge on her.
Today is all about him taking care of his needs and maybe hers.
She wriggled around trying to free her tied wrists, the strong urge to grab his hair and pull him closer as than he already was.
He thrust one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned into high-pitched moans.
Eniola's body felt like it was going to be blown into specks of dust, when she hits the waves of pleasure.
All of a sudden, he stopped, Eniola cried begging for her release.
"I rather you cum on my dick," Felix said stroking himself once more before plunging into her.
Eniola screamed as if he had killed her, Felix didn't even give her time to adjust because he kept pounding into her mercilessly.
As his thrusts gain a speedy yet steady tempo, clamping her legs around his waist, driving him further into her until their sweat-slick bodies are sliding together.
Grunts and moans resonate the walls of the room she shuddered against him, her legs quaking.
When he finally slowed to look up at her, he saw her damp hair was wild sticking her sweaty forehead.
The unanticipated inviting sense that Eniola was finally His again calmed his mind and he intends to keep it that way entirely and completely.
Felix filled her to the hilt, balls deep inside her wet carven with as much force and sped in his every movement.
The vigor of what was building up was astonishing. Almost psychedelic.
Sending her into a mystifying long orgasm. Felix grunts releasing his hot sticky seed inside her.
He quickly freed her very sore wrists from their tied position in the bedpost.
Kissing them lightly before plopping his full body weight on her as he let out deep heavy breaths.
He tenderly drew her in hugging her while still hovering her body.
He kissed her softly on the lips and on each breast, then laid his head between them, his breath coming warm on her bare sweaty skin.
"I've been loving you for way too long not to forgive you but I beg you don't ever shatter my trust or break my heart. I don't think I can handle it again." He said in a lethargic tone.
Felix went to sleep happily laying in the arms of his woman completely forgetting that his dick is still inside her.
Eniola didn't say anything to respond.
She just rakes her fingers through his hair sighing in content.

Please Vote and Comment
Until Next Time...

Please Vote and CommentUntil Next Time