Deal

I took from the closet black sweatpants. I closed the closet door and looked into what I believe is the largest bathroom I've seen in a hotel. I ran up to the toilet and vomited my heart out. My eyes watered, and I was in pain. When I was done I flushed the toilet and ignore what was inside it. I wiped my mouth and walked over to the sink in swigged water in my mouth to get the taste out. I have no idea where the hell I am, and I feel like I want to die. I looked myself in the mirror and I saw that I had a cut under my eye, dry blood. I thought to look for a phone, call my mom since I can only remember her number. I walked over to the bed and saw the phone, picked it up and dialed. It didn't ring. I look to check if it was plugged in and the line was cut. I'll be damned. How could I let this happen, out of all things. I started to hear voices outside of the door, I shuffled to hide in the bathroom. And the door opened. I was shaking, afraid I was once again a victim. I waited for a man to come in the bathroom and beat me. I sat there for five minutes, heard nothing. I peeked through the bathroom door, and saw no one. I ran to the big open vast window, which was right over the entrance of the hotel. I was atleast 10 stories off the ground. And saw a big black truck waiting. And who looks like to be Abel, opens the door and gets in and drives away. I freaked out. The man I honored, abused me. I panic, heart racing, head spinning, I felt nauseous again, and I didn't know what to do. I turned around pushing my hair back and saw a letter so thick laying on the bed. "Oh god", I whispered. I sat down and opened it up. Cash. What looks to be 3 grand. And a note. I read it out loud.
"You just made a deal. I know you are scared, don't be. You're us now. You like the amount of cash you received? You WILL keep your mouth closed, and enjoy it while you can. Elisha will explain if you're confused. But if I were you, I'd be greatful. You pasted your first test. -XO"
I made a deal, with the devil himself. And this was just a test... I collected all the money and placed it back into the envelope, and walked into the closet and took a black pair of air forces and simply opened the door. I looked and smelled like epic shit. I can tell because the elevator man scringed his nose at me. "What floor?" He asked sounding snobby. "First." On my way down I thought about getting back to my dorm room. Bus? Wait.. I have 3 grand, fuck a bus. I walked up to the counter in the lobby, and dinged the bell. A man came from behind the key block, smiling "How may I help you." I asked him if he knew the address of where we were. I was miles from home. I walked outside, and spotted a cab. Paid him first hand and was taken home instantaneously.