Normal

It's dead in the night, and Abel is asleep next to me. My mind wanders into a maze of "What ifs?" I couldn't concentrate on getting any sleep, it is just too cold in here. As I look over to the nightstand next to me I see the clock "5:34 a.m", have I really been up that long?
When we got back from our date, and the longest car ride ever... still not one word was said. We walked into his house and he took a shower and laid in bed. I climbed in after him and that was it.
I didn't expect him to be just so cold towards me like I did something. But I want him to hear me out, and invest in my feelings like I am with him, just not always sex...
Interrupted by my thoughts was Abels phone light smashing into his face, while he glimpsed at it.
"Did you sleep?" He asked in a very sexy raspy voice, every girls turn on.
"No," I replied.
"Well what do you want to do today?"
I was nearly surprised that he had given me this choice. After all, everything we've done together it was under his disclosure. "Um, can we just stay here.. smoke a little and get to know each other?"I inched closer to him and put my hand on his bare chest, confirming a heart beat. He was hesitant, but gave in to my assertive gestures. "Watch movies, order take out?" I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic. I sat up and replied,"Yeah like a normal date.." He smirked up at me with arms behind his head. We sat there and stared at each other. It was so early in the morning that the sun wasn't up yet. Abel sits up and caresses my face.. still staring at each other. A sexual hunger grew inside of me, he moistens his lips and eye me up and down. He pulls my face closer in for a kiss, a different kind of kiss.. A more passionate, I love you kind of kiss. He bites my bottom lip and goose bumps arisen all over my body. The hunger grew and deepens into something nostalgic. As we continued this peculiar kiss, I think to myself. 'Why do we always end up having sex? Right, because I never said no. Well today that's going to change.' I interrupted our intertwined lips, "We should stop here." At first he looked at me with disappointment, then he nodded and accepted the outcome. He gets up out of bed and looks at me while he stretched and yawned, still shirtless. Just in his boxers, he walks over the to kitchen area, turns on the sink.. Splashes his face with cold water and pat drys it with a towel. As some water dripped from his chin to his chest. I watched as the water left a trail down his chest to his ripped stomach. Boy I still can't believe I've had plenty of sex with him already.. Still thinking to myself, 'I'm a lucky woman.'
"Rahslyn, here... turn to Netflix see if there's any movies you want to watch. I'll cook you breakfast." He tossed me the remote and smiled, and all this time I thought he didn't know how to cook. As I'm searching through movies, I started to feel slightly tired, the aroma of a cooked meal made it worse. He walked over to the bed holding a plate in each hand. Im sure I smelled bacon and waffles, and I was right. He passed me a plate, "Did you find a movie?" I looked at him, "No, I've seen all the good movies already." He laughed while he bit at his bacon. "What?" I asked.
"You watched ALL of the good movies?" He was still chuckling.
"Yes, what's so wrong with that?!" I was beginning to feel like he was teasing me. "You must have a lot of time on your hands Rahslyn." And yet he was teasing me. So I teased him back, "And you have too much time on your hands, you can't even have a normal date with out it being 'extravagant'." He laughed even harder. His laugh was genuine full of joy. It made my heart flutter a little bit. "Is this 'date' and 'breakfast' extravagant?" He asked looking at me holding back more of his laughter as he chewed his food. "Yes! It's too good to be true, your waffles are extravagant!" And we both bursted into a rain of laughter over something so stupid as being normal. We finished our meal and cuddled, watching 'Jackie Brown'.

"I'll never be normal Rahslyn." He said into my ear. I thought about it and he was right. He sings awfully good music for millions of people to hear and love, I'm even apart of that millions and if I dared tried to take him away from that...What good of use I am to him without just being a piece of pussy. He continued on explaining how he got to where he is today. And even before he was famous, his life wasn't normal, he was homeless. He lit a blunt beside me and passed it to me as he continued to talk. Told me he use to rob guys for their stuff to pay for a girls coke addiction to even have somewhere to sleep."I payed them with sex and coke, I had 4 girlfriends at the same time once." He lit another blunt and resumed our cuddled position. He explained how he bed hopped to survive the city streets of Ontario. All faults to him dropping out of high school to pursue his discovered talent. "I'm glad I did it." He reached over and squeezed my boobs.. "Being normal isn't shit anyway. No ones asking you to change." I stated.