Elisha

"DONT MAKE ME , MAKE YOU FAALL IN LOVE WITH A NIGGA LIKE MEEEE , LIKE MEEE." Fucking Minnie decided to blare music in my ear disturbing my sleep. I automatically knew the song. "The birds part1" one of my favorites. I have two things to accomplish today. Get my car with my shit and go to orientation . Ima catch a bus . I'm really lazy and really well rested. I said fuck it. Borrowed more of Minnie's clothes. Nothing special, blue jeans, dark blue v-neck shirt. Lot of boobage. I was ok with that. I walked my way up to the front center of the school property where public transportation takes place. I sat down on the metal silver bench. Put head phones in , away with the world. ".. Well here comes the sun..", Abel A.k.a The Weeknd which is one person, his voice went so well with the slight wind blowing my hair, and flower field in front of me and the sun barely rising upon it. A new day has begun. I felt really good inside. I waited. I didn't mind the peace that overcame. A few more people started showing up as time passed. Me, as always paying attention to my phone . I decided to put it down and embrace the morning essence. I look at the people around me. And my heart stops. It's fallen into a deep abyss and is seeking relief. It's the boy I saw at the gas station. He looked so gentle to touch, perfect to kiss, and even too smart to handle. He was standing with his arms folded listening to music , staring at the field. Just as I was earlier. It was that moment , I knew I had to say something. If not, I may never..see him again. So my dumbass winged it ..."Where ya headed?" I said looking up at him. He looked down at me and tooked his earphones out his ears "Excuse me did you say something?" His voice was a mans voice. No boy intended here. His eyes glisteld and broke me. "W-where are you headed?" I sounded like a stalker. Great, a bad first impression. "Oh, I'm headed to go get some important identification , and a car. Can not ride a bus to and from work in the morning.. No way." For a simple question he lead me in easily. "What's your name?" He asked. "Rahslyn", I replied. "Wow, beautiful name and face, I'm Elisha", boy was Elisha something else. I just imagined him without his clothes. And I got a little turned on, but I remained. The bus was pulling in on the curb. "Where are you going?"Elisha asked. "Oh well to get my car and half my luggage cause I'm a dormie here. And shit happens", I didn't want to tell him I'm a full out stoner, seems like a bad impression on guys like him. He sat next me on the bus and we exchanged numbers, thank god. We talked till we had gotten to my stop, and I gave him a hug and told him to call and check up on me sometime. Walking up to The Plankas crib I didn't even see my car. What the fuck? I walked on the porch and knocked on the door. "Aye, you looking for ya ca' ?" Bigs girlfriend was ugly and a damn shame. "Yes,you know where it is?" I asked nicely. Smacking her gum loudly "Bitch, I know everrrryythanng. And yes", wow I thought Big could do better. "Can I have it?" She handed me the keys and pointed at the garage. I walked through a damn there nearly a crop field . The grass need to be cut badly. I drove the car out and back towards the school. *Text Message Notification*

Elisha : Hey beautiful

I was damned. He texted me in less than an hour. I was on his mind. Wow. Just catching feelings is like catching a curse.

Me : Hey Hun ☺️
Elisha : Did you get your car back ?
Me : Yes I did
Elisha : Let me take you out 😌
Me : When && Where ?
Elisha : I'll pick you up
Me : Deal

I was now walking my way to my dorm to put my stuff away, then went to class. I was in one of those moods, to where I didn't have one. I was fine. I met my professors and they're ok. One in particular seemed like a rapist. He eye balled every girl in a skirt and made it obvious. I think his name is Brian Sanchez clearly Mexican. After my first 2 courses, I was exhausted. People rampaging the hallways yelling and screaming? I was more annoyed. I went back to my dorm, and took a towel, soap, shampoo, conditioner, dry towel, and my slippers. I went to the Shower Hall. It smelled of straight vagina since everyone was showering at the moment. I ignored it and picked a stall, took my time and was cleaner than I've ever been. I wrapped my self in a towel, and headed back to my dorm, nearly naked. When I get there Minnie is sitting on the unclaimed bed on her phone. "He finally replied," I'm guessing she's talking about Josue. "What did he say?" I was drying myself off and she paid no mind. "He says he's gonna be here in a few days he's still in Chicago", I felt bad for Minnie because I don't think she realizes he's cheating on her. For my date, I picked out this dark blue dress, silk and covered my feet, flew with wind for tonight. I had Minnie do my makeup since she's the go to girl for it. I looked approachable. "What are your getting so dressed up for?" Minnie asked. "The boy at the gas station, I saw him at the bus stop this morning. He got my number."I was smiling a little too hard trying to hide the fact I got a date. "Oh wow, lucky you. I told you, you'll find somebody." Minnie said in a trying to please me tone. Me and her may seem close but we sometimes despised each other. She's like my sister. We did almost everything together, not every relationship is perfect. "Yeah, I guess", I replied.*Text Message Notification*

Elisha : Hey, I'm outside the dormitory.
Me : Alright, I'm omw (:

I was nervous, my last date was in 8th grade with a boy I hated. Movies and rough kissing. Terrible. Now I'm grown, a sophisticated date with a handsome man. My deceased mother would be proud. "Are you ready?" Minnie asked. I didn't reply, my stomach was in my throat and I was super parched. I hugged her bye, and I'll tell her about it when I get back. It was breezy, my dress flew in the wind as planned. I walked down the stairs holding the freezing cold rail, my hair pranced every step, and he got out the car smiling. I didn't know this guy, everything was happening so fast. He gets on the otherside of the car an opens the door for me. Waiting. As I approached the car, he smiled harder then I've ever seen him. "Stunning, remarkable, this blue is your color." I thanked him with a blushy smile. His car was very detailed. New. Nothing to point out a flaw. He closes the door behind me, gets in the driver seat. Presses a button to start. "Where to first?" He asked. "Haha, are you serious?" I was shocked. "Dead." I can tell he was serious. "The beach", I suggested. "You are so boring." I looked at him displeased of the comment. "I got a place." Unaware of what he meant, I went along. He drove with one hand on the wheel and leaned on the window. He looked like a thug in a suit. He started asking me questions about the type of music I liked. "The Weeknd, Drake", he looked at me. It was the look. Very sensual. He pulled up to a building in the city. And stopped the engine. "I knew there was something so irresistible about you. So attractive. Your state of mind is raw. You mind-fuck people without a condom." I almost couldn't tell if he was flirting. He started taking off his tux, unbuttoning his long sleeve shirt. "Woah." I didn't want him to come on to me first date. "Wait. Im not doing anything." He pulled his sleeve down and showed me a tattoo. It was birds flying. It was so graceful, elegant and meaningful. "The Birds pt.1 and pt.2", he explained. "Oh my god", I was so shocked. He was XO. To understand XO you had to be it. I couldn't explain it to people who just want to know what it meant. It usually means your different. "Yeah, I know", Elisha knew who I was. Without me explaining. I don't even know who I am. Let alone someone else does. That whole night, I was in love with a stranger. Hes not strange, just mysterious. We didn't go anywhere special, just drove around city lights, jamming Abel. Talking about who we are. Smiles filled the car space between us, sparks were literally flying. "Are you hungry?" Elisha asked. "A little", I know he's going to try to buy me anything I asked. "Preference?"He asked. "Subway." I looked at him with his delicious looking self. I felt at that moment I should kiss him, he was driving. I'd kill us both with my thoughts. He pulls into subway, steps out and opened my door. He reached for my hand. I kissed his lips like hard. He kissed me back. Full out tounge, he grabbed my butt, squeezed it. A good 2 minutes of that. I was in heaven, haven't felt this good since..well you know. His hand held me, perfectly. When we stopped we just stood there hugging each other not one word was said. It was perfect cause my head laid directly on his chest, to where I could hear his heart beat rapidly. "I'm no longer hungry", I giggled looking up at him. "Alright love, it's getting late, I'll take you home." The drive back was still chatty, but more interesting after our first kiss. It was a memorable kiss, hard to forget it happend. When we got there, I can tell he didn't want the night to end as much as I didnt either, I had school tomorrow. I could smell his cologne linger on my dress. Great. Just great. Im in love. I got into my dorm and thought about the night I experienced. Was too tired to tell Minnie and I'll just tell her in the morning. What a fucking great day.