The Cavalry Battle

(Earlier before the Calvary Battle)

Before Okami and Hikari could relax, they heard everyone in the audience gossiping about Zero-One's true identity.

Audience: Is that Zero-One?!/I didn't realize he was here./Eh?! The President of Hiden Intelligence is Zero-One?!/ But why is he down there? Zero-One is the president and a student too?

Okami: Looks like everyone knows Zero-One's identity.

Hikari: Yeah. It will be a shock since everyone in the audience and the world knows that the President is Zero-One.

As Okami and Hikari were about to walk away, Hikari was hit by all the adrenaline she had during the race.

Inner Hikari: Argh...!!! It's happening again...?! No... not now, please...!

Okami turns his head and noticed that Hikari was in pain.

Okami: Hey, Yaiba! Are you okay?!

Hikari: I-I'm fine... I just feel... a little... dizzy...

THUD!

Okami: Hey, Yaiba! Hang in there! Hey!!! *looks around* Medic!!! We need a medic over here dammit!!! Medic!!!

(Timeskip)

Hikari was dreaming, everything was great in the dream, everyone in Class 1-A were all together enjoying each other's presence in the classroom.

Hikari: This is actually the first time I felt very happy with everyone here... It was never like this back at A.I.M.S... I hope... I hope this will go on forever...

But that never came true as the whole classroom was changed into a destroyed classroom.

Hikari: What...?!

Y/N: H-Hikari...

Midoriya: Yaiba-san...!

Hikari turns around to see destroyed buildings and all of Class 1-A beaten close to their deaths.

Kirishima: R-Run away... Hikari-chan...!

Todoroki: J-Just leave us...!

Hikari: W-What are you saying?! I can't leave you all here!!!

Hikari looked behind everyone to see a yellow monster that looked like Zero-One.

Hikari: W-What is that thing...?!

ZERO-ONE!

The figure came right at Hikari with a powerful attack that would get rid of her... forever.

(Reality)

Hikari: NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hikari shot up from the bed and looked around.

Hikari: *pant*... *pant*... Oh my god... It was just a dream...

Hikari looks around and sees that she was in the nurse's office.

Hikari: I see... I remember... I passed out from using too much adrenaline of my Quirk after the obstacle race.

Hikari was about to get up, but then she felt something.

Hikari: Hm...?

Hikari looks beside her and sees Kirishima sleeping on the right side of the bed.

Hikari: KYAA-WHOA!!!

Hikari falls off the bed and Kirishima immediately wakes up.

Kirishima: H-Hey, Hikari-chan! Where are you?!