The Final Battle at USJ

(Hikari/Bakugo/Kirishima)

Hikari was spinning around shooting bullets with her ShotRiser at every villain and magias.

She finished beating up all of the villains and magias and she looks to see Bakugo and Kirishima beating all of them with their finishing moves.

Bakugo: Is this all of them? They're so weak.

Hikari: Says the one panting right now.

Kirishima turns to Hikari and Bakugo.

Kirishima: All right. Let's hurry up and go save the others. If we're here, then everyone else should be inside the USJ, too.

Kirishima looks at his hand and clenches his fist.

Kirishima: I'm worried about the guys with less offensive ability. Because we ran off ahead, we slowed Thirteen down. If Thirteen had been able to suck up that fog, then this wouldn't have happened! As men...

Hikari: Ahem.

Kirishima turns to Hikari.

Kirishima: Oh, sorry. I forgot that you're here too. Anyway, as men and a strong woman, we have to take responsibility for what we did!

Hikari: There's no need to worry about that, Kirishima, but what's done is done. We need to find a way out of here first.

Bakugo: If you want to go, then go by yourselves. I'm gonna kill that warp gate.

Hikari: Looks like the president was right. You really are an idiot. And you say "kill" a lot too.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU BITCH?!!!

Kirishima: What? You're gonna act childish at a time like this? Besides, that guy's attacks are--

Bakugo: Shut up! That gate bastard is the enemy's way in and out. I'm gonna cut off their gateway route for when the time comes. It's not like we don't have a way to fight the fog.

An invisible humanoid lizard jumps at Bakugo, but Bakugo immediately grabs the lizard, smashes him into the ground and adds an explosion to it.

Bakugo: Anyway, if these small fries are the ones assigned to us, pretty much everyone will be fine, right?

Hikari: *sweatdrops* I didn't see that coming...

Kirishima: That reaction time was amazing... Anyway, were you always so calm and rational?

Hikari: Well, you're more like...

(Hikari and Kirishima's imagination)

Bakugo: DIE! DIE! DIE!!!

Bakugo puts his mad face on.

Bakugo: I'm always calm and rational, you spikey-haired punk!

Kirishima: Oh yeah, that's more like it!

Hikari: *sigh* Why am I with these idiots...?

Bakugo: Then go if you want to!

Bakugo walks away after throwing the Villain down.

Hikari: And there he goes again...

Kirishima: Wait, wait!

Bakugo looks back.

Kirishima: Believing in our friends!

Kirishima hardens his body.

Kirishima: That's real manly, Bakugo!

Kirishima smashes his fists together.

Kirishima: I'll follow you!

Hikari: *sigh* Well, if you can't beat them, join them.