The U.A Sports Festival Obstacle Race!!!

(Intro)

(One Week Later...)

After constant training with Y/N's Quirk, his Progrise Keys and helping Midoriya with his Quirk, and helping with Yaoyorozu with her training, they were able to hold on their own, despite Midoriya's crappy imagination.

Y/N: Izuku... Your imagination sucks.

Midoriya: Sorry, I still can't get a full grasp of One For All, it's a really powerful Quirk...

Y/N: But still, even with a powerful Quirk like that, imagining an egg not exploding in a microwave is not that hard to imagine.

(Okami)

Okami was sitting down on a chair as he puts on his military gloves as he was prepared for the sports festival. 

Okami: This Sports Festival better be worth it. If I ever see one Magia attacking right here, I swear to god, I'll scrap them into pieces... Shit, I gotta keep it together and control my anger. I don't want to disappoint everyone.

??????: Nervous, little doggie~?

Okami: Huh?

Okami looks up and sees Ashido standing in front of him.

Okami: Nervous?... Heh. Like hell I'm nervous. I'm only joining the Sports Festival to cool my head off. Tch! Yaiba always tells me to take day-offs. Why would I need a damn day-off when MetsubouJinrai is still coming to attack at anytime they want?

Ashido slaps at Okami's back rapidly.

Okami: Ow! What the hell?!

Ashido: *pouts* Mou!!! Bad dog!!! At least have a little fun with us for once! If you don't behave, I'll tell Hikari-chan that you're being a bad dog today! Got that, little doggie?!

Okami: ...*sigh* Great, now I'm taking orders from you now, Ashido...

Iida comes into the room.

Iida: Everyone! Be prepared! We leave in a few minutes!

Y/N looked to see Todoroki walking up to Midoriya.

Y/N: Todoroki?

Midoriya: W-What is it, Todoroki...?

Everyone looks Midoriya and Todoroki.

Todoroki: On an objective basis, I think it's clear that I'm fairly stronger than you.

Midoriya: What?! Uh, yeah...

Todoroki: You've managed to get All Might's eyes on you, right? I feel no need to pry into that, but... know that I'm going to beat you.

Y/N: Todoroki...?

Okami: What the hell...?

Hikari: ...

Kaminari: Oho?! What's this? A declaration of war from the strongest kid in class!?

Kirishima: What's with the big deal all of a sudden, why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?

Todoroki: I'm not here to play nice and make friends.

Todoroki walks away.

Midoriya: ... I have no idea what you want from me... You are definitely stronger than me... I think the vast majority of people are no match for you...