First Day at U.A

(1 week later)

(Midoriya Residence)

(Midoriya)

After what happened back at the entrance exam, Midoriya can't stop thinking about what will happen next whether he passed the test or not. Of course, he thought he will fail because he hasn't earned a single point during the exam. he was having thoughts about as he kept smiling and staring at the fried fish he was having for dinner with his mother, Inko Midoriya.

Inko: Izuku...?

Midoriya: ...

Inko: Izuku? Izuku?

Midoriya raises his head and looks at his mother.

Inko: Hey, are you all right? Why are you smiling at that fish?

Midoriya: Oh, sorry! I'm fine! 

Midoriya continues eating.

Inko: ... By the way, Izuku. Have you ever talked to that friend of yours? You weren't able to keep in touch with him for ten months.

Midoriya: A friend?

Inko: What was his name again...? Um...Y/N, right?

Midoriya: Oh yeah.  Now that you mention, I haven't heard from him in a while now.

Inko: Didn't you know? The previous president of Hiden Intelligence resigned seven months ago and places her son as the new President and CEO of Hiden Intelligence.

Midoriya: Really?! ...Wow, time sure flies fast...I'll try to call him to know how he is doing now.

(Timeskip)

(Midoriya's Bedroom)

Midoriya was in his room with a letter on his table after his mother told him that the letter from U.A had just arrived and he told his mother to give him some privacy to open it.

Midoriya picks up the letter and rips it in half and a small silver device falls out from the letter and lands on the table as it was starting to activate and it revealed a hologram with a certain familiar person on it.

All Might: I am here as a projection! 

Midoriya: Eh?! All Might?! Wait, this is from U.A, right...? EH?!

All Might: I had to do some paperwork that took some time, so I couldn't contact you. *cough* My apologies. Actually, I came to this town to work at U.A.

Midoriya: Eh?! All Might is working at U.A?!

All Might then looks at people who were filming.

All Might: Hm? What is it?... Wrap it up?... But there's something I must talk to him about... It's going to push everything else back?... All right. Okay.

Midoriya: ...

All Might: Even if you passed the written exam, you got zero points on the practical exam. Of course, that means you didn't pass...

Midoriya: I knew that... I knew that... I knew that, but... it's so frustrating...!

All Might: ...if that was all there was to it. I am an entertainer, as well! First, take a look at this video! 

All Might then shows a video of the brown-haired girl from before walking in the classroom.

Brown-Haired Girl: Um...excuse me...

Midoriya: The nice person?

All Might: She came to negotiate directly in person after the exam!