Male octoling x reader

Hey I'm not dead! Sry if I haven't been updating also requests are still open!

Your pov 

It was very rainy this morning like raining hard you were walking back to your apartment with you f/a (favorite color) parka. But suddenly you saw a figure laying. It was a an octoling! Octolings and inklings are illegal everywhere around the world and if anyone would find one they call the police and they would take them away.

To prison camps were they would held them hostage and torcher them. You felt bad for the guy so you took of you f/a parka and put it on him held him and walked home.

Hours later

When you got home you placed him on your couch you checked him to see if there were any injuries. But there were injuries so he was ok, when you looked at him you thought he looked so cute in your parka.

You just wanted to hug him, snuggle with him, cuddled with, and kind of kiss him you thought you were developing a crush on him cause you were. Then suddenly he woke up when he looked at you he was scared but you calmed him down "I'm y/n what's your name little guy?" You asked introducing yourself.

It didn't look like he understood so you tried again "I'm y/n" you said pointing at yourself "who are you?" You said pointing at him. Then it looked like he understood then he pointed to himself then he he held your parka (while he was wearing it).

"Um your name is parka?" You asked he shook his head and did it again "um your name is like the word parka?" You asked he nodded. Then you try to guess "um is your name parlor?" You asked he shook his head.

"Um is your name Parker?" He nodded "well nice to meet you Parker" you Said the he pointed and held up a 2. You understood that he was saying *you to*. 

Night time 

You were about to get to bed when you asked Parker if he wanted to sleep with you (not in a wired way) he nodded then you both went to bed. In the middle of the night you felt someone snuggling into you you saw and it was parka.

He was so cute even though you just met you love him so you kissed him on the lips then he opened his eyes blushing but he smiled. Then you both snuggled and slept.

The End

(Sry if it is short and cheesy)