Rider x reader

Y/n's pov

It was Dark and stormy night you were holding a flashlight since there was a power outage at you apartment. You were walking around trying to look for candles to light up the place. Then someone knocked on the door. You walked to your door to see how it was when you opened the door there was a person who was wearing a yellow rain coat. Then they said *you'll float to y/n...* really f/n? Really that doesn't even scare me anymore*you replied to you best friend. She responded *your no fun nothing scares you anymore*why are you here?*because I got some candles a flashlight, snacks, and a few Disney movies sooooo we can a have a movie hangout*but the power is out* you said, she replied *i got my computer it doesn't need WiFi to watch movies*ok* you said.*but I got someone with me so promise me not tell anyone about him*ok? But who Is it?*. Then you noticed someone behind you friend it was a... INKLING! You were shocked your friend explained everything *oooohhh so that's why that one time the police inspected your apartment*yea*. Then they walked in you closed the door but still shocked then you friend set up the computer and put one of the discs and the movie started you got a few blankets, pillows then all 3 of you lied down on the floor on you stomached with you friend on the right you in the left and the inkling in the middle then the movie mulan started to play.

5 movies later

Your friend was asleep you were still awake and inkling turned to you you both looked at each other. *...*sooooo got a name* you said by breaking the silence then he replied *rider you?* omg he spoke English the you replied *y/n*cute name* he smiled you blushed and smiled back.

Weeks later 

You and rider became great friends but over the weeks you started to get feelings for him. One night your friend and rider came over to play a horror game (try to guess it) when you guys started the game you were playing first you were checking the security cameras (hint hint) *wait where's the rabbit?* you said then a jump scare happens you were scared and hold on to rider *hahahahahahha your scared of something and I bet you have feelings for someone!* your friend said you blushed let go of rider and hit your friend with you pillow *im going to kill you!* your friend was laughing and grabbed a pillow and started hitting you with it *pillow fight!* your friend screamed out then she hit rider with a pillow then he joined in. 

Half an hour later

Your friend went into the rest room so it was you rider sitting on the couch. Then rider broke the silence *so your actually scared of something and I guess you have feelings for a certain someone* you blushed and looked away then you build up the courage and looked back at him lift his chin and kissed him. He kissed you back and rapped his hands around you waist and you wrapped your hand around his neck then during that moment you both laid on the couch still kissing then he slid his tongue inside you mouth then you both were making out. *OMG HAHAAHAHAH I got that on video like your scream HAHAHAHAAHAH* you and rider blushed hard you got up and hit you friend with a pillow again rider did to the another pillow fight began.

The end 

Also check out my new story digimon rolplay PLEASE!

Also did you guess the horror game comment down below bye!