Bobble Hat x reader pt 2

Sry if this is a 2 part thing and sry if this took a long time anyway on to the story

Requested bye @Theyeeter90000000

"oh octopus balls..." Said Goggles.

Your POV

"Wow, that's a long story" Said F/n "wait so dose that mean your friends are sill across the street?" I Asked "yep, there probably freaking out" Bobble Hat Replied.

~back at the alleyway~

"IM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!" Specs Yelled panicking "calm down Specs" Said Goggles "YOU! GOOGLES YOU SEND BOBBLE HAT TO HER DOOM!" Specs Yelled "please don't kill me!" Goggles Begged.

"Um guys while you were panicking Bobble Hat got taken in to that house across the street by some humans about a few minutes ago" Headphones Said "WHAT!?" They Both yelled "omg omg what do we do!?" Said Goggles.

"Um I know first....IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Said Headphones yelling at Goggles "guys guys nobody is killing anyone ok?, no matter how much he deserves it!" Said Specs "thank Specs for choosing to spare me" Said Goggles.

"Now we have to figure out a plan to get Bobble Hat" Said Goggles.

~back in the house~

"I'm going out there" I Said "what!?" F/n Yelled "I'm going out there to get Bobble Hats friends" I Said "oh heck naw!" F/n Said "I'm going and your not gonna stop me" I Said "I'm pretty sure I should come with you" Said Bobble Hat.

"Ok, you can come with me" I Replied "what!? your taking her but not me!?" F/n Yelled "look these are her friends I'm pretty sure there very worried about her" I Replied.

"Ok fine but I'll be here to stand guard and be ready to call the police if things go of track" F/n Said then me and Bobble Hat went outside to find he friends.

"So.... why do you smile so much?" I Asked "well it's complicated, but I love smiling!" Bobble Hat Replied "well you have a very sweet smile" I Complemented Bobble Hat witch caused her to bush a little.

"Thank you" She Thanked then we walked up to the same alleyway across the street "ok this is it" I Said then we went in.

"Goggles! Specs! Headphones!" Bobble Hat Yelled "are you sure this is the right alleyway?" I Question "yep I'm sure of it" Bobble Hat Replied.

Then suddenly three other inklings came out from the shadows "you'll never take us alive human!" One Of them yelled "guys! I'm fine this human and his/her friend helped me" Said Bobble Hat to the three other inklings.

"Wait say what?" One Of them said "so, this human won't hurt us or turn us into the police?" Asked One of them, Bobble Hat nodded "um....uh..sorry that we lashed out and thought you were an awful person" One With glasses on apologized.

"It's ok, I know you were only trying to protect your friend" I Replied.

"Yeah, it's just we're the only ones we have left" The one with glasses said "you we're with other inklings?" I Asked.

"Yep, our friend named gloves was the last one we lost" The one with goggles replied "you poor things, come on let's get inside" I said.

"Wait your actually taking us in?" The one with headphones asked "Yep, don't worry you'll be safe" I replied the started leading them to the house as they fallowed.

~in the house~

Me, F/n, Bobble Hat, Specs, Headphones, and Goggles were in the living room getting to know each other.

"Ok, so I gotta ask how did you guys lose all your friends?" F/n asked the four inklings "well let's just say it was tragic we had 10 friends Rider, Mask, Emperor, Prince, Skull, Aloha, Army, Hachi, Nana, and Gloves" Specs replied.