Chapter 2 - So It Begins.......

In case of any inaccuracies I don't live in London full time. I only visit a lot and I'm not aquainted with their schooling system. Anyways I'll stop yapping and let you get to the reading

P.S unedited so sorry for any mistakes

The fear was crippling. Like my mind was telling me to run like a deer but my body had completely shut down and refused to make a single move, betraying me totally. The ultimate betrayal actually.

"Why the fuck are you on my boat?!" the voice snapped something in me again.

"I-I"- started to say but got cut short when I felt two large hands grab me from behind and yank me up earning a shout from me. It was another guy super buffed with an etched scowl on his face that clearly showed he was ready to tear me head off my shoulders.

"Hey don't kill him yet Timothy." The voice said again but much calmer than before. It was then that I managed to look up and see who was talking.

There was a guy standing by the glass doors with a series of mixed expressions on his face. Mostly anger, but there seemed to be a hint of what looked like curiosity. He walked closer and I noticed that he was barefoot but it didn't seem awkward at all. I noticed that he was wearing a loose-fitting shirt with regular jeans and his hair was a tousled brunette that I would have dared call attractive if it wasn't for the situation.

"What's your name?" he said so smoothly I blinked. My heart was pounding like a bitch from fear so you couldn't really judge my reaction.

"K-Kendall Ross." I barely stuttered out. He cocked his head to the side and that's when I noticed that he couldn't have been much older than me, but probably mid-twenties or so. He also had a surprisingly posh accent but I didn't let my mind dwell on that.

He hummed "Well Kendall if you don't want my good friend Timothy here to snap your neck and toss you into the water I suggest you tell me why you're in my yacht."

Timothy's grip tightened on my neck making the words spill out faster "My friends and I were just doing some stupid dare but I swear we didn't trash or steal anything." The way I blabbered didn't seem to make much sense but the guy must have understood at least a little bit because he nodded his head.

"I know you don't know me but I'm sure you can tell that I don't like being lied to." He calmly moving closer to me and I couldn't help but shiver. He was threatening me but somehow my stupid body had decided to come up with a different reaction. God this is worse than Stockholm syndrome.

"Seriously dude I'm not lying! It was stupid and dumb but they just thought it was funny to trash some random boat and get high, that's all. I was just dragged along." This time my voice was a lot clearer so I hoped that he would believe me. My voice was already going higher than the manly standards.

"So where are they now?" he asked after a while.

I glanced around "Probably gone now. I forgot my jacket so I came back." I held up my diesel hoodie as proof.

The guy was silent for some time, most likely processing my story and wondering whether to believe me or not. I hoped he did believe me with every fibre of being within me because this was not in any way my fault.

It was Pierce and his stupid convincing skills.

"Drop him." He said after an eternity and suddenly I was dropped quickly onto the hard deck floor. I groaned from the pain in my back but hopefully this remained as a sign that he might believe me.

"Thank you Timothy." He nodded. The burly guy took that as a sign to leave by casting me a hard look like he still didn't believe my story even though I was being honest.