A Book For A Man Whore Chapter8 (Picture of Cole and Leah)

Zac’s P.O.V.

“Hey man!” yelled Carter coming into view. I couldn’t help but smile, Carmen had no idea what I had planned for her. I watched her reaction as Carter came closer. His short blonde hair, green eyes, tattoos all over his arms and well, he looks kinda Emo. (But let me tell you he will beat the shit out of you if you called him that.)

“This is Carmen. The girl I told you I need help with” I said pointing to her. Carter smiled at her while checking her out. “Hey” he said, nodding his head. 

“Hi” Carmen said back just staring at him. I couldn’t help it. I burst out laughing; it was too funny seeing her face blank. She turned and shoved me into my car. “Shut the fuck up! What’s so funny?”

“Ok, Ok, I’ll stop.” I stopped laughing and she stopped shoving me. I put a hand through my hair. Carter raised an eyebrow at me and I shook my head. “You know, there’s a reason why we just bought vans” I said, looking into her now brown eyes. Her face was still blank and confused. I shook my head again and she turned around and looked over at Carter. Who was now leaning against the wall, a smirk on his face. I leaned in closer, until my lips were only centimetres away from touching her ear. “You're going to learn how to skateboard, sweetie pie.”

Carmen’s POV

“Your going to learn how to skateboard, sweetie pie” Zac whispered in my ear. I started to get goose bumps as I looked over at Carter, who was now leaning against the wall. “Me...Skateboarding. Skateboarding....Me. Wait, Me Skateboard? Are you guys’ crazy?” I said looking from Carter to Zac. Zac laughed and said, “This is one of the things I have planned for the English assignment. Skateboarding. It’s all about instincts and not thinking. If you think about what your next move is going to be while your skateboard well then it’s too late, you lose your balance and you fall.” Carter walked over to us and clapped his hands together. “Let’s get started.”

First, they showed me how to keep my balance on the board. One of the hardest things I have ever done that involved a sport. “Don’t put so much space in between your legs.” Zac grabbed one of my legs and moved it closer to my other legs. The whole time he did this, my hands were firmly gripping his back.  “Zac, Stop it!”I yelled at him. I tightened my grip on him. The skateboard beneath me started to rock, back and forth.

Carter smirked and I looked up at him. “Watch this” he said grabbing his skateboard. I managed to slowly get off the one that I was on. I watched him as he started skating down the street. He turned around, pushing faster as he came closer to us. Zac was smiling until he realized what Carter was going to do. “No, Carter not my car!” Carter pushed hard and came faster to Zac’s car.

At the last second, he jumped over it and I gasped. The wheels of the skateboard were so close to touching Zac’s windshield. Carter landed on the ground and kept going down the street, then turned back around, still on the skateboard. He was smiling like he was stoned {A/N-stoned is another word for drugs or being high on drugs.} “Funny dude. Real funny” Zac said. He went over to his car and started to rub the windshield in circles, like it was a pet animal or something. I started laughing at how scared Zac was when he thought that Carter was going to break his windshield. (He reminded of a five year-old child who just got their favourite toy taken away from them.) “Funny Minikin.”

I shook my head, trying to stop the laughter escaping my lips. My phone started ringing and ‘I Whip my hair’ by Willow Smith started playing from it. They both Raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged my shoulder. “What? It’s really catchy, OK?” I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed talk.

“Hello?” I asked into my phone. “Daniel. Slut. Mall. Here, now.” After that, they hung up. But, I already knew that it was Leah. And if it has anything to do with Daniel then the whole gang was their, at the mall right now. All of them, except for me.