A Book For A Man Whore Chapter 12 (R Rated version)

Carter’s POV

“Do you think she would have agreed to this if you told her that she would entering in a competition?” I asked Zac, my arms on my board as I watched him do a double flip and do down a railing. He cruised all the way to me, and then jumped off. 

“Fuck no. Minikin never does anything that would involve her doing something like this” he replied, doing another double flip on his skateboard. The competition was in six months, which didn’t leave us a lot of time to teach her how to skateboard at all. It was stupid to think that a fun-sucking girl would ever want to do this. 

“And when do you plan on telling her about this?” I got up and put my skateboard flat on the ground. The bottom of it was covered in stickers from bands. The sun was going down, as Zac pulled out a piece of paper from his back pocket. “What’s that?” I asked walking over to him.

He stood at the trunk of his car, the paper flat on the car, the pen he was using was small and a deep blue with purple letters on it. It looked a hell of  a lot like...

“What the fuck? That’s Lulu’s pen! She’s going to kill me if you ruin it man!” I lunged for it but Zac moved out of my reach, the paper and pen in his hands while he started to back away from me, his silvery blues stared at me with mockery.

“Chill. I just need to write some shit down so that we’ll know what we’re doing, okay?” He said, walking back over to the trunk of his car. I peered over his shoulder once again.

What To Do:

1. Skateboarding

2. party

3. Sex

“She’s still a virgin?” I asked.

Zac snorted, still scribbling things down, “I wouldn’t be surprised if she was. She’s far too serious for any guy to want to fuck her.” 

Carmen’s POV

I put my hand down Hunter’s pants, he moaned and pulled me closer. “What are you doing?” he murmured into my ear. My hand went deeper down his pants until I could feel his dick. 

His hands went down to my ass  and pulled me so close to him that I had to remove my hands from his dick. The sweet smell of peppermint lingered on Hunter’s lips, the warmth of his body was also making my body all warm as well. 

We should go…” he trailed off, leaving me to change our minds. 

“How about, we don’t leave…?"

His lips crushed mine as he gently pushed me towards the bed in his room. For a split second, we were in the air, my heart started to beat faster, my body felt weightless. I held on tightly to Hunter as our bodies crashed onto his bed. 

His lips were away from mine, his warm breath smelled like peppermint. The cool smell tingled my nose as he kissed me softly on the lips. Slowly he unwrapped my arms from around him and lifted them up above my head, my body was straight now as he started to kiss my neck. I moaned and put my hands on the back of his neck. 

He quickly moved them back above my head, his lips close to my ear, “No."

I smiled as he went back to his kissing, my body craving to wrap itself around his. His hands went under my shirt and cupped my boobs, taking them out and feeling them. I moaned and raised my legs up, my whole wanted him to be inside me the lower he got. He lifted up my shirt and above my head the through it on the ground. 

“You know” I started, between moans as he sucked on my boobs,”there really isn't a point in having my bra on. Mind taking it off?” 

He lifted his head a bit, his mouth still curled around my right boob, his ocean blue eyes were full of lust and want. I smiled, my body shaking as I held in the moans that wanted to escape my lips. I felt his hands under my back, unclasping my bra, then took it off, flying across the room.