A Book For A Man Whore Chapter 15

Carmen’s POV

I put my hands in between my legs and in haled deeply. This year, I wasn’t on the pills anymore. And I was doing well, but not as well as I thought.

“Carmen?”

My father’s voice sounded the same as the day of the fire. His voice was a mixture of fear, panic, strength, and control. I could hear his footsteps coming closer, unsure of himself. I put my head in between my legs and closed my eyes just as he said my name again.

“Carmen?” He said softly, almost like a whisper.

“I had a dream about her” I replied finally. He was right behind me now, his footsteps were soft. I could feel his body from behind me go down swiftly, hearing the crack of his knees as he sat behind me.

“What did you see?”

I lifted my head slowly, not looking at him, but looking out the living room window. The wind was swaying the trees back and forth causing them to lose more and more of their beautiful red, orange, and golden leaves. “It was the same as before. About the fire.”

I didn’t continue, I never did. Because even though, he sounded strong and cool right now on the outside, I knew better. I knew that he was actually tearing apart because of the fact that he never got to tell her goodbye.

We sat there, on the floor not looking at each other but staring out the window, watching the wind blow the trees back and forth.

Leah’s POV

Dani shoved an opened condom in my face, “My brother had this. I never want Zac her again!”

I pushed her hand back down by her side, making sure not to touch the used condom in the process. “Alright.”

She blew her bangs out of her eyes and threw the opened condom in the trash. When she got back to where I was sitting my eyes were already half closed. I still didn’t understand why she called me instead of Tara or Carey (I don’t even like the chick). Once she sat down, I jumped, wide awake again.

“You don’t even want to know what happened” she started.

I nodded my head. She really didn’t know that I didn’t want to know. Yet, she told me anyway. My eyes closed, slowly, bit by bit. I was drifting from consciousness into unconsciousness. When finally, I couldn’t resist and sleep took over.

Zac’s POV

“You’re out” Carmen said, a slight smile on her face. I stared at her confused and she went on. “Dani hates you for the condom, you dumbass.”

I smacked my forehead, just remembering that I forgot my last one there. “Fuck. I forgot it.”

She laid her head down on the grass beside me, taking a deep breath of the air. It was Sunday and the sun was high in the sky, shining down on us. After almost an hour of waiting for Carter and he still hasn’t shown up. “Want to get started?” I asked, looking up at the sky.

She didn’t hear me, her face turned a bit away from me, eyes closed, chest rising and dropping in a smooth rhythm. I lifted up my head and looked at her, her tanned skin was almost glowing because of the sun, her brown hair was pulled to the other side, making it from my view, like she had a boyish hair cut.

I titled my head to the side and stared at her nose, the way it went straight down but then did a little curve at the end, barely noticeable. The way her face was made wasn’t very feminine and you could see her as a boy. Like she was a boy. My eyes widened and Tara’s words popped into my head.

I wonder what it’s like to be a guy for a month. To actually experiment it. But Carmen never wanted to do it, so I never got to. I wish...