A book for a man whore chapter4 (Picture of Hunter's face)

Zac's P.O.V.  

The bell  rang and everyone started to file out. I took out my schedule and looked at who I had next. Science with Mrs. Watacu. The girl I was flirting with during English started walking beside me. ''Hey. I'm Courtney,'' she said, flipping her brown hair to one side. She smelled like peaches.

"Hey. I'm Zac. So what do you have next?'' I said moving away from her a little (I fucking hate peaches.)

She shrugged, "I think I have Mr. McCarthy next for history. What about you?"  

"I um have Mrs. Watacu for science."

She nodded her head. "Well, I guess I'll see you later." She walked away, but the smell of peaches was still lingering in the air. I fucking hate peaches with all my heart. They always made me think about my dad. That son of a jackass.

********Flash Back*********  

"Zac here. Fresh from that peach tree," said my dad pointing to a huge tree with orange fruits on it. We were in Arizona visiting my aunt and I was only 8. He dropped the fruit in my hands. I turned it around in my hands looking at it from every angle. The furriness of it and the colour, orange with a splash of red all over it. I kept rolling it in my hands.

It looked like a baseball but more of an oval shape. "It's not going to kill you Zac," he said. He always said that when someone would give me something and I hesitated. I looked up at him, at his same blue eyes but, unlike him, I had straight dark brown hair. His was straight but then curled at the ends. He nodded his head. Encouraging me to try something new. I brought the fuzzy fruit up to my lips and took a bite. My teeth sliced through the skin and the juice spilled into my mouth like, I was drinking it rather than eating it. It tasted sweet and was extremely delicious.

I finished it in 1 minute. When I was done, I handed him the seed. "What's that?" I asked him pointing to it. It looked ugly and was as hard as a rock. I couldn't believe that something so yummy could have something in the middle that was not alone ugly but tasted awful.

He turned it using his thumb and index fingers. "It's called the core. A lot of fruits and vegetables have them. But not all." He threw it in the trash as we walked back to my aunt's house.

I nodded my head. "Why does it has a core?" I tripped over a rock.  

He caught me before I fell flat on my face. "I don't know son. Maybe to help the fruit keep its shape."  

"But why does it has to keep its shape?" I asked some of the stupidest questions when I was little.  

"I don't know. Do you smell that? I think its peach pie!" he said with such excitement that I ran into the house. It was the first time I had a peach and I was hooked. I had peaches for 3 months straight at lunch and after school. My dad and I would always sat on the roof and ate them together talking about everything.

***********End of Flash Back**************  

I hated him. He ditched us for some 20 year old dumb red head. I trusted him and he just shrugged and left us. I sighed and walked into science. In this class we picked our seats. I sat beside Sebastian, my second best friend. He had short, black hair and dark brown eyes (to make it easier for you, he was black). And like basketball better than football and hockey.

Unlike Mike who had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes and loved every sport on this Earth (even though he was really bad at golf). I met Seb at basketball camp when I was 12. He was new here (he used to live in Texas) and started at the same middle school as me. Mike, I knew since I was 2. (Crazy how I know that right?) We met at a birthday party.