postface

quick side note: did anyone know 'postface' was a word? 'Cause I didn't. I just noticed I titled the first part 'preface' and ironically wanted to replicate it... learn something new everyday.

anyway...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A NOTE FROM ME

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That was a bit of a rollercoaster, wasn't it? Thanks so much to everyone who stuck through with this very very long-winded book from beginning to end. I hope you enjoyed the ride and don't hate me too much for... well, the very slow updates, depressing mood of the last few chapters, the unresolved ending...? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I feel a little teary-eyed now that we're here (not really, but tbf in my head I completed this book a year ago. Just took my hands a lil longer to write it... heh). I'm sure you're wondering what comes next, and don't fret, there is a sequel.

I think this is a good time to introduce the trilogy so you know what to expect:

(disclaimer: these covers are like super-old, and I don't expect anyone to picture the cast as the following models, but hey, no point wasting a perfectly good graphic, right?)

I mentioned already that the second book won't be from Emma's perpective (did I?), and true to my word, it won't be. As you may have guessed from the cover, the title is MISFITS, and it'll be told in Cass's POV. But don't worry — there'll be plenty of familiar (as well as new) faces making an appearance here too.

I'll be releasing another update with Book Two's full synopsis, so you can look out for that very soon!

In the meanwhile, I was wondering...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

POSSIBLE Q&A?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If there's anything you're curious about, or any questions you want answering about FREAKS (such as a plot point, or a character etc) or me (such as why I never update on time...) feel free to leave all questions here ↓ and I'll try to answer them all!

📥

*tumbleweed rolls*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

G O O D B Y E . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That's all folks. Thanks again for reading! See you again soon :)

Carmen

©elysiani 2020