Chapter 2- Sophie's POV

"What do you mean?" Sophie asked. She was getting flashbacks of the time the same thing happened with Alvar.

"I..." Keefe began, before he fell back. Elwin helped him back up, and repositioned him to sit up.

"Sophie?" Keefe said suddenly. So he did remember her.

"How can you remember me when less than a minute ago you didn't know who I was?" she demanded. She didn't want to be mean to him, she was shocked at the turn of events.

"He probably just woke up suddenly and couldn't remember for a minute," Elwin said, trying to reassure her. It did make sense, so Sophie dropped her worries, for the moment.

Elwin then began giving Keefe a bunch of elixers. Keefe took them all, but he still looked confused, and worried after.

"What happened?" he slowly asked.

Sophie looked to Elwin, then back to Keefe before she started to speak. She didn't want to say anything wrong, for Keefe's sake, so she had to carefully speak.

"Well... you were in a coma for about 3 weeks. We all tried waking you up, but your mind was just... blank? I guess, it's hard to put into words. You're obviously awake now, but you were just unresponsive for that amount of time. You were also supposed to get a new ability because of your mother, do you know if you got anything yet?" Sophie explained to him.

He nodded, like he remembered all of these things happening. Sophie let out a sigh, trying to get rid of her worries.

"I don't feel anything different," Keefe said, "but I hope I get a super awesome ability, so next time I see her and she can be the one crying." He said this with a smile, but Sophie knew that he was serious.

They both sat there for a while, and Elwin had left to go get more supplies. The door suddenly opened, and in walked Keefe's bodyguard (or as he liked to call her babysitter), Ro.

"Lord Hunkyhair?" she asked, "is that you? Or is pretty girl trying to play tricks on me?"

"Nah, I don't think Foster would do that- right?" he said while raising him eyebrows. It was good to see Keefe back to normal again.

"Oh no," Sophie replied.

"So why are you here?" Keefe asked, "you know you should be glad I was asleep those weeks because if I were awake I would've been able to finish The ballad of Bo and Ro."

"Haha very funny. But no- I was sent here by your father," Ro said.

"What does he want?" Keefe asked. Sophie knew she shouldn't be listening, but she was worried about Keefe.

"Oh I don't know. Something about checking up on you. I didn't know he cared enough though," Ro shrugged. Keefe just sighed.

As Keefe did this, Sophie looked down at her imparter which was ringing ( I don't know if they ring or not lol) just to see it was Oralie.

"I gotta go," Sophie said, "want me to tell the others that you're awake?" Keefe nodded, and Sophie left.