A/N

Okay, I'll bite. Is this pairing business actually affecting you guys a lot? If it is, then, I am really really sorry. Honestly, when I had started working on this story I hadn't expected to have so many readers who would actually care enough to read more than  a chapter or two.

Believe me, it's still very overwhelming to have so many of you find this book worthwhile. So, I didn't have  pairings in mind at the beginning. And thus, it doesn't have any tags related to any pairings. As I wrote, I never thought I would have to write a romantic track in here.

To me, this was just a revenge fic. And I didn't think that revenge will include romance somehow. Especially since, Harry is supposed to be recovering from the huge blow he received from making a few wrong choices.

And then comes the very difficult question. Who to pair Harry with? If I still do consider to pair him up, then I think I'll disappoint some of you inevitably. Some of you want Drarry while others are Tomarry fans.....

It's very nerve-wracking for me to choose between those two. I mean, yeah, I don't ship Tomarry but then, some of you do and I know I can't please everyone but I respect your choices.

Then, finally, how do I fit the track? I made it entirely on the basis of revenge and this fic  was actually an idea I took from thorjinx23905. I never did plan out a format for romance.

Lastly, I know this is going to sound stupid but I don't know how to build romance. Yes, I can continue a past thread to weave something new but I don't know how to actually make someone fall in love.

Believe me I have tried to do it before but was majorly unsuccessful. I had to take the book down. I never even got to a meagre 8 chapters before I did it.

I am so sorry if you felt that I just brushed you off for no reason. I did not want to acknowledge the fact that I might be wrong somewhere.

Once again, I am very very sorry to disappoint you. Please tell me if you still want me to complete this story. Only two or so chapters are left.