Later......

It has been 5 yrs since Harry got his Godfather, no father, out of Azkaban alongside his Uncle Remus. It had taken them both a very long time to adjust to the fact that Harry Potter was the Master of Death and even longer to admit that he was practically dead. They had a hard time believing that their Harry, their James' Harry was immortal now. But when they came to terms with it, they were both very happy for him. Slowly and gradually, they even got used to Death's presence.

As of today, Harry was planning to prank Sirius. Even now, when he was already in his late twenties,mentally, he still hadn't lost his humor and mischief. As soon as he was done, he hid behind the tall staircase waiting for Sirius to step down and into the trap. As he stayed there crouched, his beautiful emerald eyes shone with mirth and happiness.

Sirius came down the stairs searching for Remus. He had to talk to him about their nephew's  fast approaching birthday. As soon as he placed his foot on the last step, he was engulfed by a flurry of smoke, making him cough. Remus and Death came out to see what the commotion about and was met by the sight of a laughing Harry and a lot of smoke on the staircase.

When the smoke  dissipated, Sirius saw Harry laughing his head off, he didn't know why so he asked him. Harry just pointed at his hair and dissolved into another  fit of giggles. Sirius turned and saw even Remus laughing silently. What was going on? Remus conjured him a mirror and told him to look for himself.

When Sirius saw what he did, he turned pale, his jaw dropping and eyes widening in horror. His dark hair had turned into  blonde. And not just any blonde. Malfoy Blonde. He couldn't believe it!

Now Harry laughed even louder, almost guffawing. Remus too couldn't keep his laughter in. Sirius just pouted and lifted his head in the 'why me' gesture. His only comfort was that atleast Death wasn't laughing. But then, he rarely ever did so.

"Okay okay fun aside, we have some important  things to discuss." Death said. Harry pouted but agreed nonetheless.

They walked back in the kitchen, leaving father and son to deal with the situation. Harry just waved his hand and Sirius' hair went back to normal. As they followed the other two into the kitchen, Sirius gave Harry a look that warned him to watch his back.

When they had settled in their chairs, Death started speaking. "It's time that we go back to Earth now. I believe that you are all ready to face the world now. You must know that Voldemort is feared by every single  person living in the wizarding world except for those who helped him conquer ,of course."

"But how do we get back? I mean though Death will take us back, how do we make an appearance?" Remus said. "I didn't understand what you mean Uncle." Harry said. "I mean how do we operate once we go back? Are you going to send us back in time to correct what happened? And if yes, then when exactly?"

"No you won't be going back in time. That would be just too impractical and it might disturb certain things the way they were." Death said. Harry continued,"Besides,I may  become just too vengeful while dealing with my 'friends' and'fiancée'." 

"So what are we going to do?" Sirius asked. "I say we go back and leave the things the way they are. It will gain us a few advantages. Like everyone will underestimate you and Remus because we will make them believe you just broke out of Azkaban. No one will remember Harry Potter except for the traitors and the Dark Lord himself.

Also, the wand that he currently has, is a copy of the real Elder Wand and we would gain the element of surprise as Harry has the real one.Besides, it will take everyone time to realise that it is Harry who is wreaking havoc in the Wizarding World and his eternal 18 year old body will just add to the facade."

"I'm in." Harry said. "So am I." Sirius added. Remus looked at them with uncertainty. He wasn't sure about this. But one pleading look from Harry had him melting. He too nodded.

And so, they did just that.

Sorry for the late update..... Anyway thanks for sparing time to read this story. I know it's not much but thank you so so much for supporting it. I love you all dearly.

-Shanaya