Prologue: The Lonely God

(No POV)

No matter how many times he threatens them, or orders them, they will never listen and keep sending saintess to his home to be canonized as a new saint.

He may be a god but his patience doesn't last forever a d he can never be forever lenient and and mostly his home is never a place for a trial to become a saintess. He has done everything to make them understand that and he doesn't need a Saintess, all he wants is to live in peace on his mountain alone and be left on his devices and yet, they keep sending him Saintess to become his Saintess.

Even though he is lonely but still!

What part of his word did they not understand!

And so, his crusade to quell this ritual began and sent a sign to the people of what kind of Saintess he wants.

A big boobed saintess.

They sent him one.

Give him a flat chested Saintess.

They sent him a one.

Give him an onee-san type of a Saintess.

They again did send him one.

Give him a loli saintess.

They still gave him one.

No matter the criteria he gives, they will send him one, he was on the verge of giving up and let them keep sending a girl to be canonized as a sentence in his home until an idea struck him and perhaps, this would be stop them sending girls to his home.

And so, he gave them a sign by sending a bird made of ice deliver a letter of what he want kind of saintess he wanted.

'Only the girl hit by the first drop of water from the thawing ice obtains the right to be the saint.'

Was what the letter say and many of the people that lives near his mountain thinks it is impossible, even him, but yet again, they prove him wrong as a girl hit by the first drop of water from the thawing ice did appear.

He couldn't help but slam his head on the marble pillar in his home for their stubbornness that day.

And that also marks the day he has given up trying to quell the mortals of sending girls into his home just to become his Saintess.

Whenever a girl managed to reach his home, he will bestow her the title of Saintess, giving them an item as a way to show that she has become his Saintess and will be his voice to speak to the mortals or a way for the mortals to ask him a request, which he rarely answers.

What, he cannot just keep on answering prayers, he is already providing them protection and a fertile land, even though the land is a never ending winter bullshit or what not.

And they better not ask him about oripathy, he didn't made that, well, he can at least heal them of it buthe will not, unless given a good reason or trade him with something and perhaps he might help.

But he will admit, every girl that manage to reach his home is something praise worthy, enduring the brutal trial that he put for them, their short time visit, or an hour the most, is quite a company for him, who has lived for a millenia, he rarely even got a vist by only a few Saintess that are really loyal to him.

And that is enough to give joy to his lonely existence.

Until one Saintess a human Saintess, a small saintess, a loli saintess, paid him a visit and bearing a gift for him.

Curious.

Bu the way, this Saintess of him is a massive pervert.

And almost corrupted him too.

What gift she gave him will forever be marking her as the first Saintess he favors the most and quite a bold one at that too, for gifting him something that will cure his loneliness.

His newly appointed Saintess presented him a cat, whom he named after his favored saintess, which she take great honor of.

But also marked as the birth of his new weakness.

Felines.

But all things must come to pass as time reminded him and his favored Saintess the world they live in.

He is a god, she is a mortal.

He lives forever but she does not.

Their final moments, their parting, is what breaks him the most and yet also the most memorable for him.

The happiness they gave to each other.

The joy they shared with each other.

The teasing she had on him which annoys him.

The arguments they had between them.

The pain they healed together.

Everything they had.

He forever engraved it in his mind and heart.

And when her time comes, he wept for her, the only true friend he ever had and perhaps the love he ever had and the only mortal that thawed his icy heart.

Days becomes weeks.

Weeks becomes month.

Months become years.

And so on and so forth.

Mortal girls who takes his trial to become his Saintess comes and go and yet he paid no interest to them as he kept he kept the his land, now named Kjerag, protected from any threats.

And once again, the loneliness that was once cured has returned and made his heart turn to ice once more.

To him, that Saintess he favors will be forever the Saintess he will love a d favor and no one else.

Until a new Saintess came in the form of Anya who will soon be called as Pramanix and will be his soon to be newly favored Saintess.

She has a nice personality.

She has a good figure.

And she's a feline too.

An all in one combo.

Uhm, yay?

Oh great, he can hear his past favored Saintess teasing him and her perverted giggles.

That's just great.

And soon, a deep bond was formed between them, which will be told on a later date.

But for now.

"I-it's not because I want to fluff your tail or anything, I just saw some dirt in it, hmph!"

A/n: Weeeer, new story and this time, there is a lead girl, or alpha in the harem, so, yeah, this just hit me when i was reading yesterday, I'll be updating the other stories soon as I have no idea!

A/n 2: leave a comment and whatnots!

A/n 3: Will be editing this in the future to make it better.